Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Lingerie › Bloomers and Pantaloons
TOPIC: Bloomers_and_Pantaloons__
Created by: bigalandlin
Original Starting post for this thread:
For Ren Festers, period costume lovers.....bloomer (thigh length) or pantaloons (ankle length).....I'm making these from Butterick pattern 3690....and they look hot!!! They are period 'authentic' in look, but washable using modern fabrics. They are - ahem - well ventilated astern.

Can be made in your choice of colors, fabrics, trims - and price varies per your choices.....contact me if interested.

Other costumes available or can be built to your specifications. BBWs welcome.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
For Ren Festers, period costume lovers.....bloomer (thigh length) or pantaloons (ankle length).....I'm making these from Butterick pattern 3690....and they look hot!!! They are period 'authentic' in look, but washable using modern fabrics. They are - ahem - well ventilated astern.

Can be made in your choice of colors, fabrics, trims - and price varies per your choices.....contact me if interested.

Other costumes available or can be built to your specifications. BBWs welcome.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Bloomers and Pantaloons

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy