Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Lingerie BBW Lingerie
TOPIC: BBW Lingerie
Created by: jerryc48134
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is there anyone on SLS that sells bbw lingerie for sizes between dress sizes 22-34? Or custom makes lingerie that has photo examples of their work? Thanks, Anna jerryc48134

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
try biggalslingerie great site

Barboursville WV
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Search for Hips and Curves dot com. They do plus size lingerie. I bought some for my fiancée a while back, but she's just barely plus size. They do have a very wide selection though. The quality of what we bought was superb and they had very prompt service.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(357 posts)
Hi we sell lingerie up 4X - 6X which would be a 24-36 if you email us we can give you more if.

Weatherly PA
Username hidden
(1626 posts)
I don't know anyone here who sells larger sized lingerie, but you can do a search using "super size, superplus size or extended size lingerie". Some go as high as 12x (try big gals lingerie). A lot of the sites that say plus size don't have much of a selection, but there are a couple that have some decent selections. Happy hunting.

Northfield OH
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Is there anyone on SLS that sells bbw lingerie for sizes between dress sizes 22-34? Or custom makes lingerie that has photo examples of their work? Thanks, Anna jerryc48134

Lincoln Park MI
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: BBW Lingerie