ARE YOU LOOKING TO HOST A SEXY TOY LINGERIE PARTY : Swingers Discussion 106340
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieARE YOU LOOKING TO HOST A SEXY TOY LINGERIE PARTY
TOPIC: ARE YOU LOOKING TO HOST A SEXY TOY LINGERIE PARTY
Created by: Kerrie2000
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you are looking to host a sexy couples party with a difference. I do every type of adult party, couples, singles etc and my parties are the hottest in town. I have a wonderful selection of sexy toys, lingerie, lotions, games. Whatever your desire or fantasy is my speciality. I will come to your home and you and your friends will enjoy my fun sensual presentation and yes we will play games and you will all be able to touch, taste and view the latest products on the market and everyone will get to play that night with the items they purchase. I do special monthly specials, so if you want to spice up your party give me a shout

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you are looking to host a sexy couples party with a difference. I do every type of adult party, couples, singles etc and my parties are the hottest in town. I have a wonderful selection of sexy toys, lingerie, lotions, games. Whatever your desire or fantasy is my speciality. I will come to your home and you and your friends will enjoy my fun sensual presentation and yes we will play games and you will all be able to touch, taste and view the latest products on the market and everyone will get to play that night with the items they purchase. I do special monthly specials, so if you want to spice up your party give me a shout

Inman SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: ARE YOU LOOKING TO HOST A SEXY TOY LINGERIE PARTY