Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Lingerie › ARE YOU LOOKING TO HOST A SEXY TOY LINGERIE PARTY
TOPIC: ARE_YOU_LOOKING_TO_HOST_A_SEXY_TOY__LINGERIE_PARTY
Created by: Kerrie2000
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you are looking to host a sexy couples party with a difference. I do every type of adult party, couples, singles etc and my parties are the hottest in town. I have a wonderful selection of sexy toys, lingerie, lotions, games. Whatever your desire or fantasy is my speciality. I will come to your home and you and your friends will enjoy my fun sensual presentation and yes we will play games and you will all be able to touch, taste and view the latest products on the market and everyone will get to play that night with the items they purchase. I do special monthly specials, so if you want to spice up your party give me a shout

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
If you are looking to host a sexy couples party with a difference. I do every type of adult party, couples, singles etc and my parties are the hottest in town. I have a wonderful selection of sexy toys, lingerie, lotions, games. Whatever your desire or fantasy is my speciality. I will come to your home and you and your friends will enjoy my fun sensual presentation and yes we will play games and you will all be able to touch, taste and view the latest products on the market and everyone will get to play that night with the items they purchase. I do special monthly specials, so if you want to spice up your party give me a shout

Inman SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: ARE YOU LOOKING TO HOST A SEXY TOY LINGERIE PARTY

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy