Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males women that like to watch guy suck cock
TOPIC: women that like to watch guy suck cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pa steve that could be me Or wish that was me thats everything i want, Her excited but i also would love to help her with a messy finish. not swallowing just tasting!

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(59 posts)
I have had 2 involments in sucking a cock and I have to say that times, I found it to be very erotic. The first was with a couple that I had been with several times. She told me that her husband would never go down on another guy and she had always fantasized about it. She asked me if I would and I told her that under the right situation I would. Well, the 3 of us were playing one night and she just took his cock and feed it into my mouth. I started to suck him and she absolutly went wild and seeing her getting so excited made me get into it even more. As she watched, she was fingering herself to several orgasims and when he said he was about to cum, she pulled his cock out of my mouth and finished him off. She later thanked me for doing that and said it was one of the most erotic experiences she had ever had. My second time was with my gf who met another guy and the 3 of us were playing, when she told me to suck his cock. It surprised me at first, but I started sucking on him and then she started helping me suck him and also was pushing my mouth further down on him. She also told me how excited that made her and that everytime she thinks about it, she gets instantly wet and horny. Just thought I would share my experiences with all of you.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(233 posts)
bi_ , if you ever find yourselves up our way in Pa., let us know. We could explore this subject in person. LOL

Tyrone PA
Username hidden
(144 posts)
I love seeing two guys (especially my guy) giving oral. They enjoy watching the females do oral on each other so it's a win-win situation.

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Jen, If only more people felt like you it would be a much better lifestyle. Jut my two cents.LOL R

Tyrone PA
Username hidden
(144 posts)
Lou, so many people scorn anything away from the traditional. You know me well enough by now that as long as nobody gets hurt and it is fun then why not?

~ Jen

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1101 posts)
Love the way you think, Jen. ;)

Mayaguez PR
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I love the taboos and I think it is hot watching a man suck another man. Sometimes I'll hold it for him.

~ Jen

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1101 posts)
i would reaally enjoy caressing a couple as they kis and performing for the woman on her man as she desires

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
I love to watch guys sucking eachother off!

;-) Jess

Pocatello ID
Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 73   End
TOPIC: women that like to watch guy suck cock