women that like to watch guy suck cock : Swingers Discussion 1688301011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleswomen that like to watch guy suck cock
TOPIC: women that like to watch guy suck cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can attest that it helpd a lot to let the guy know I (the fem) think its hot watching this. Two "justified" it because I "made" them do it for me. Once they got past the initial shock, they decided they liked it very much.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(281 posts)
I think if more women openly I like it when u touch him.like that then more men would like it too. The men probably would like it they weren't close minded and ego driven and believe I have a huge ego but life has taught me life is short and when u try something and like it then be true to urself and ur wife she love more for being honest to her and urself.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
I think if more women openly I like it when u touch him.like that then more men would like it too. The men probably would like it they weren't close minded and ego driven and believe I have a hide ego but life has taught me life is short and when u try something and like it then be true to urself and ur wife she love more for being honest to her and urself.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
"I like women with open minds."

I prefer they open their legs :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
my wife loves watching me suck cock i i is a total turn on for me do do it for her

Baraboo WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I tried it recently for a woman that wanted to watch me give a blowjob. Total Turn On. Would definately do it for a woman to watch it again. Any couples or women into it...contact me would love to suck one for you to watch or join.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
She loves to watch me with another guy. Mostly getting him hard n ready for her then cleaning both up afterwards, But even enjoys seeing male 1on1.

Roaring Spring PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Yes, my wife loves to watch me suck cock, and I'm happy to turn her on.

Riverview FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
If the mood is there and the connection is there, things happen pretty easily.

We've had times where we meet for dinner and for whatever reason we are really not interested in playing with the other couple or single. And they are usually really into us and have already shown up with an expectation of dinner and then getting down to business.

That made it difficult to "get out of it" and it was really awkward to cut out the second part of the evening. There have been a couple of times that we did go through with playing when we really didnt want to because we felt obligated to for whatever reason.

We would rather miss a play opportunity that night and then reschedule it for another night, than to have to try to worm our way out of something when the other side is raring to go.

Its worked out well. We've had the opposite true as well, where we were really into them and come to find out they weren't feeling us.

And the last thing we want is a one night stand that we never hear from them again because they did us out of feeling obligation.

When we do connect and the feeling is mutual, there hasnt been a problem with the night progressing into fun. It just works.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I understand Jerry's reaction. I. too. can not eat my own cum. I have often swallowed or cleaned cum from a pussy but only if I haven't orgasmed yet. Once I have cum, I lose all desire to taste cum. Don't know why, just is!!

Port St Lucie FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 73   End
TOPIC: women that like to watch guy suck cock