women that like to watch guy suck cock : Swingers Discussion 168830101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleswomen that like to watch guy suck cock
TOPIC: women that like to watch guy suck cock
Created by: naughtydan
Original Starting post for this thread:
love threesome and love have a wife, girlfriend help suck, but how many girl just love to watch guy suck cock

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
my girlfriend that moved to Sacramento wanted to watch me suck another man's cock and in the six years we were together it just never happened. I really wanted the audience and to hear her encouragement and instruction from both her and the man who's cock was in my mouth. For now this is just a fantasy.

Harbor City CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
When my wife was swinging, she loved watching me sucking cock. Especially when she knew she was going to get to fuck it later. She'd get dripping wet.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(339 posts)
very sexy when a woman tells you how she wants you to please her husband and it makes her cum

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
My wife loves to watch, coach, and encourage. Makes her soaking wet and extremely horny.

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
My wife LOVES to watch me suck another guy's cock. It makes her pussy dripping wet.

Apollo Beach FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I think the women who enjoy this are the hottest women anywhere. You ladies are the greatest! I wish ther were more like you.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
I love to watch my guy and another guy suck each other's cock, especially if they are 69 doing it. I usually get very hot and juice a lot watching them. Many times after they have cum in each other's mouths, they French kiss me and we share the cum. Wild!

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
I can attest that it helpd a lot to let the guy know I (the fem) think its hot watching this. Two "justified" it because I "made" them do it for me. Once they got past the initial shock, they decided they liked it very much.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(277 posts)
I think if more women openly I like it when u touch him.like that then more men would like it too. The men probably would like it they weren't close minded and ego driven and believe I have a huge ego but life has taught me life is short and when u try something and like it then be true to urself and ur wife she love more for being honest to her and urself.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
I think if more women openly I like it when u touch him.like that then more men would like it too. The men probably would like it they weren't close minded and ego driven and believe I have a hide ego but life has taught me life is short and when u try something and like it then be true to urself and ur wife she love more for being honest to her and urself.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 70   End
TOPIC: women that like to watch guy suck cock