women that like to watch guy suck cock : Swingers Discussion 1688301021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleswomen that like to watch guy suck cock
TOPIC: women that like to watch guy suck cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I see your point. Makes sense

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Akron

You touched on one of our annoyances mentioning Jerrys profile.

It might be better having the profile the way he has it. Just getting back into this after a few years away, we have gotten a lot of emails from couple profiles where it turns out it is just a single guy, or a cheating guy and we question whether the wife even knows she has her nude pics on the internet.

It might be better saying "Im just a guy, maybe can get my wife into it" than contacting people as if they are in this as a couple and then saying "well my wife doesnt know im on here yet, so its just me"

What do you think?

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Bi cpl

If they want to go through the trouble of "suffering through" it, then fine with us...haha

We try to weed out fakes when it comes to that during the initial conversations though. We make it very clear if they are lying about being bi friendly that we're not going to overlook that in the heat of the moment.

We're not into anything hard core. No buttsex or anything like that but its my wife that finds 3 of us all playing together with some guy contact really hot.

So if we get together with someone and my wife is going down on me and hands over the controls to him and it gets awkward, he will be standing on the other side of the door in 30 seconds, possibly without his clothes....lol

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Joey, with a wife as pretty as yours, you can expect a lot of single guys pretending to be bi so they can tag her.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(401 posts)
I love reading the MMF sex stories where the woman tellls her husband /boyfriend to suck the other guy's cock. Could I ever do it? Do I want to do it? Not sure but I showed my wife a video of the very act. She didn't react negatively but merely said, "that's your fantasy, huh!" I answered truthfully, yes, but said it would have to be OK with her. Later after she jerked me off she asked me if I wanted to taste my own cum. I couldn't. So maybe I'm just fantasizing about the idea, but would not be able to pull the trigger.

Spanish Spgs NV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We're starting to doubt straight guys exist considering 90% of the messages we get on any site are from guys listing as straight looking to play with us and they are always either experienced or open to trying

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I love when straight guys post repeatedly in the bi forums.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Then only play with people who have been recently tested. If you are the first they've played with since testing, then the risk is zero. Anybody can lie anytime, tests never lie.

We get tested everytime we play with someone new, and every three months as routine. In the past three years, that has amounted to testing between every playdate. I understand many people play far too often for that to be practical. We tend to avoid them, we consider them too risky. We know for fact we're at zero risk for passing anything, but that's us.

It's your life, you're free to use any risk management method you want. At least you practice what you preach, full disclosure of your risk management practices, so that anyone who doesn't believe in it can avoid you.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(401 posts)
"The section you refer to offers suggested information to write there. There is not an A, B or C choice as the sexual preference field has."

Ok, I get it. You meant "full disclosure" in the orientation section only, not the rest of the profile. Which is kinda odd because you have many times indicated that it's a persons specific past experiences that matter most to you, ie, has said male ever played bi. It would seem to me that "full disclosure" in the fantasies/experiences section would be much more telling of the information you desire, rather than a individuals own determination of which of three pre selected labels best describes themselves. With "full disclosure" of experiences you are getting every detail, with the orientation section, you are getting an opinion at best.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(401 posts)
"" Yes, I know the stereotype, suck one dick & you're a fag for life. ""

not true.

if i fly to France, stay one night and then back home. does that make me french ?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1250 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 70   End
TOPIC: women that like to watch guy suck cock