Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males wifes of bi men
TOPIC: wifes of bi men
Created by: newbie2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Irish rose love your hot profile and pic, live south of you in southern teir but come up to the city a lot, would love to meet both of you for a lot of hot fun.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
It seems obvious that some here have a huge emotional investment in the label queer. What exactly are those emotions they're so invested in? Could they be deep emotional and sexual interest toward members of their own sex coupled (pun intended) with guilt and negative feelings toward those emotions? Might it be only those negative emotions they express with such feeling? Or might it be a deep desire to be right when they're so afraid they are wrong?

Only their shadow knows...

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Someone left out try-sexual....ROFLMFAO

Seminole OK
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I already answered this question... in the Bi Couple forum thread.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Sorry for butting in to an ongoing conversation, however, I can't help but to laugh at the thought of a closet being opened one day and seeing Akron with a monster cock in his mouth. With so many off the wall bi-gay-straight statements comming from that direction...can't help but to wonder. As the old saying goes, the wheel that makes the most noise gets the grease...in this case, the load, lol.

Four Oaks NC
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Akron, I am afraid I did not make your point for you. It is clear it is impossible for you to see past your rose colored glasses.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
I laughed when I read it.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Saying there is no such thing as bisexual is just....wrongheaded. Not to be too simplistic: If you are interested in the same sex, you are gay. If you are interested in the opposite sex, you are straight. If you are interested in both sexes, you are bisexual. If you are interested in neither sex, you are asexual.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
You said it, totally bizarre. In this day and age, how is it possible to be a swinger and have an attitude like that?

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Ignorance is bliss. Using gay to describe a man who sucks dick or takes it up his ass is ignorance. Sucking dick or slidding one up a male's ass is an action, is sex, is something you do. Gay is a sexual orientation, something you're born with, a state of human being. There's a vast difference between something that is part of the very essence of your being and the many varied actions you do for pleasure.

Using gay to describe actions is derogatory because it is used in ignorance. It's not used to enlighten anyone or to describe an action because it doesn't actually describe anything but the mentality of the person using it. Using the word gay in an ignorant manner is revealing of the person using the word and not at all revealing about the person on which it has been used.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: wifes of bi men