why do men say there are bi only to get with a couple : Swingers Discussion 454981011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleswhy do men say there are bi only to get with a couple
TOPIC: why do men say there are bi only to get with a couple
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
Bi tally guy. Here's a good one for you. We were talking to a married guy on sls one night. He tells us his wife knows and it's ok with her. So we said if we can meet both of them and she tells us it's ok it is then ok with us. The next thing that comes up on our screen is this. This is his wife and I am telling you it's ok with me. Yeah right. Like we could tell she typed that. We just said sorry but no thanks.

Randy n Sherry

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
I've been contacted many times over the years by 'bi/bicurious' men, who usually turn out to be cheating husbands. So I started asking if they had a wife/gf. If they answered yes, then I'd ask if they knew. The answer is almost always 'no'. My answer back is 'wife/gf don't know, we don't play'.

Now, if wife/gf does know, I have no problems with doing a 1-on-1 with the hubby/bf, but only after (another requirement) I have met both of them together and talked about it. Unless I am 100% sure he has her permission and that she is ok with it, I absolutely won't do it.

I've had instances where another couple and I would start to play. The rule was I was not to do anything with her unless I was asked/told to do so. Basically, play with him first. A test for them to be sure that I am what I said I was. Once I proved I was indeed bi and shown I could respect their rules, the rules where slackened. Incredibly hot 3sums have come from showing respect and earning trust.

I can't speak for every guy claiming to be 'bi', but for cpls looking for bi guys, you should both meet the guy. Never impose a m/m meeting without your partner there as this would imply 'going behind the back'. Lay down simple rules such as above. Any true bi males in the lifestyle should have no problems respecting those rules.

Havana FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I think it is a great "idea" to meet the 'bi male "first.We have had a few times where the guy says he is bi and we bump legs and he is all flustered. !! lol.. This can make for a very bad nite !! disssapointment and anger. lol..Just be honest. WE ARE A COUPLE, but tired of all the guys just wanting to get laid. My wife and I have agreed on me meeting him first, even if it is just to see each other face to face.Dont have to play, but it is a possitive note if the 2 guys do play first. We will talk on the phone and the 'bi guy" will get a chance to talk to my wife also. That way he knows we are a real couple.After we meet and or play, I feel he is honest and can enhance what me and my wife have together. She gets really turned on by watching two guys have sex, just like I get all worked up watching her with another woman. Then she joins the fun and we all have a hotttt time. So you guys out there whe only will meet with both first, I have one thing to say, ' BRING ALONG A PARTNER" and that way everyone has something to offer !! lol.. I guess that will piss off alot of guys, but I dont think you would meet a new guy and bring him home to fuck your wife !! lol Just be honest and dont give the real bi guys a bad name on this site. Thanks, Mr. Hoptoad

Kintnersville PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
It seems to me that if you say you're a couple, you need to meet as a couple. Asking someone to meet 1/2 the couple is a strong signal that you may not actually be a couple.

I think the better thing to do is have everyone meet each other. Wouldn't the wife want to meet this other person before her husband plays with him?

If a Bi couple is meeting a single 'bi' male, it seems to me that you certainly would not want this male to fuck you wife until after the males have played. Otherwise, once he has cum, he's not likely to be interested in anything else, even if he is actually bi.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Wow...my balls have been busted..lol...but I will continue to give my input and I enjoy reading yours as well!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
As a Bi male, I would say there is something wrong with this picture. I bet if he did have the man first that he would not return to have fun with the couple. Due to the sound of this I would say this man is 100% gay and not Bi. If that is the case I wish him well and ask that he leave this site and join a gay site where he will find what he may be looking for. Why would anyone meet a Bi male or a str8 male for that matter alone if he is listed as a couple. Show a little respect for yourself and other's and change your profile if you are single, remember one day the truth will come out. I have been contacted by men of all ages listed as bi & str8 couples on this site to play alone. I turn them all down as that is not the purpose of this site. This site is for couples and singles who play well with couples. This is not a site for one on one play. There are way to many fakes out there that take up our time and energy. Guys like this to nothing but add to the bad name that single men already have not only on this site but many others as well. When I did my profile, I spent a lot of time making sure that everyone knew what I was looking for and that the key to having fun with any couple is respect and boundaries. Mike

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Hey funinthepines, Look at your profile, Your new, No pictures, No certifications, and you want to meet a male without your Lady. Sounds like a lot of other males (part of a couple?) who are either single or cheating on their wife. If i am going to play with a couple i want to meet both, to see if we all are comfortable together.

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: why do men say there are bi only to get with a couple