why do men say there are bi only to get with a couple : Swingers Discussion 45498
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleswhy do men say there are bi only to get with a couple
TOPIC: why do men say there are bi only to get with a couple
Created by: funinthepines The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
While we don't exclude single men we do perfer a couple only because we like friends with benefits and not a one time thing. It is just more fun for us as a couple to hang out with another couple. We have never found a single male that wanted to be more then bed buddies. Well one but he lives in New Mexico. Most just want the sex part.

Randy n Sherry

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
When I was in a couple we had this problem as well. We found that If I posted just looking for a guy then later told them I had a women who wanted to watch we started finding better quality guys. Yes, she would join in, but we didn't let them know that was a possibility. That way we found guys who truly wanted to be with a male. I mean what guy is going to say no when the female joins in unexpectedly?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Well you know, I see signs of things changing, particuliarly in chat rooms. I see a lot more openly bi guys who don't seem to be self conscious about it. I also see more and more women admit that they get turned on by male bisesuality, just like men are aroused by female sexuality. Sadly, the place I see the least change is among certain elements of the swinger community. In my opinion, everyone is at least a little bisexual, men and women, even if it's only 1%. The rest is conditioning by our society.

Buechel KY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
By the way, I am not bi myself. Like most of us, I'm cuious. Unlike most of us, I admit it. But just as I don't have to be black to abhor the KKK, I don't have to be bi to dislikee people who bash bi males.

Buechel KY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Yes, of course I was joking. Blanket statements annoy me. They are almost never true. What's more, if your rhetoric is over the top, people stop listening to you. If something pisses you off, that's fine, but let's not villify an entire group, like bi men, just because you're annoyed by the actions of a few. By the way, exactly what is it that makes bi women more legitimate than bi men? Aren't we all human beings?

Buechel KY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We notice that most of the men that contact us saying they are bi are listed as straight or even as a couple but the wife doesn't want to play yet. We will meet with straight couples but not with men that list themselves as straight and say they are bi when emailing. Listing ourselves as bi certainly scares off a lot of couples with straight males that we could enjoy being with but we choose to list what we are and expect the same. If anyone says they are anything other than what their profile states it is a good reason to say no they are lying from the start and shoud not be trusted.

Centerville MA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
hump, after many years on the net and playing 1-on-1 with males, I've found that most men in 1-on-1 situations only care about pleasing themselves and not others. They've also tend to have a problem with meeting first for casual conversation before hopping in the sack. Also a lot of married men like to go behind their wives/gf's back.. sometimes not even telling the truth (one guy said he was single, but upon meeting, noticed he was wearing a wedding band). Other times, it just guys who didn't score at the bars and just looking to get off. *Yawn*

I like to fullfill fantasies for couples. I like seeing the wife's/gf's and hubby's/bf's face as a fantasy of theirs is fullfilled. The erotic hotness and loving looks they give eachother. It is far more satisfying to me. Truthfully, if a single or married, but cheating guy wants a 1-on-1 with a guy, I generally tell them to look on the popular gay sites and chatrooms. They'd have far better luck finding it there than on here or with me.

Havana FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
i think if you are listed as a bi guy you should play with a male.so if you are listed as a bi guy and you wont play if a male as much as a felmale you need to be listed as not bi.hell thats be honest and all will have fun here.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Yes, all men do this. They all claim to be bi just to get with the woman. Even single one of them. All three billion of them. Every single one.

Buechel KY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
LOL Some guys just don't get it (and maybe it was her too, but you'd never know). The only way to be sure is to meet both. Meet as in irl (in real life, for those who don't know). You did the best thing, bi_guyandmeinpa. I've had the same happen. Guy had his webcam on when I talked with him a few days before. He asked to meet, I asked if his wife was ok with it, 'she' typed it was. I even went further to request a live video feed since they were right there. The answer given was they didn't have a webcam. LOL I love catching lies.

Havana FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: why do men say there are bi only to get with a couple