why aren't there more bi guys listing as bi : Swingers Discussion 68242
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleswhy aren't there more bi guys listing as bi
TOPIC: why aren't there more bi guys listing as bi
Created by: concordman4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
CurE, that's how it went for us, best friends on an adventure together, wouldn't have it any other way.

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(371 posts)
With regards to "only with the wife joining in..." We play as a couple. As a bi-curious male, I've yet to experience it, but I am excited to try it and see. I expect it would be in a play session with another couple, and I would like to know my wife is participating somehow. I really like the idea that all 4 (more?) are just enjoying what is in front of them. I'd like to be encouraged to try it, guided by the closest person in my life, with me, not separated.

Maybe someday that will change. As we get closer to others, perhaps we'll try some "1 plays while the other is not there" scenarios which have been interesting in the past. But until then, when a relationship is there with others, we will still look for a group setting of 4 or more to get started.

Reisterstown MD

Username hidden
(184 posts)
and what is with the guys that say they are bi, but only if the wife will join or watch. I'm bi I can sex with either alone or in a group.

N Blenheim NY

Username hidden
(266 posts)
It's much kinder to give the straight poser some slack. I probably shouldn't be so stridant. It just makes me sad how even on a site like this that people can't be what they are. That even here sexuality isn't embraced honestly.

Nordland WA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
It's more socially acceptable, even in the circles where it's SUPPOSED to be safe for either male or female to claim "bisexual," for women to claim Bi sexual proclivities. Most straight men's fantasy is for his wife to be bisexual, so much so that idea has flowed through mainstream society.

For Men, I think some like to channel this curious side of them without getting too close to men. Possibly for fear of wondering about their own sexuality (How bi am I? Am I more gay?), or perhaps they don't want other people to pass judgement on them without being able to explain first. Or perhaps to preserve a social status, even on a small scale. Others...probably feel "If I'm not screwing you, it's none of your business." So claiming "straight" is a cover.

I'm not bashing any guy who does. Rather I think the there are varying explanations for a guy not claiming to be "bi" right from the start.

Alpine CA

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Why don't men admit to being bi? You really need to ask? The reason is simply fear of being stigmatized. How should stigma, bias, phobia, hate, racism, sexism and other social ills be dealt with? Come out of the closet for one. Speak up for two. And not let anyone get away with being a coward for a third. Effecting social change isn't easy or fun, but why put up with bigotry? If a guy is truly straight, no problem. But if a guy is posing as straight just to get laid, he immediately loses credibility.

Nordland WA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
As males, we don't admit it.I also say that single n married males should watch a short bi movie to see wether it turns them on or not. I lov it, n still lov to hav sex with females..

Apopka FL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Biguyintheboro...

Welcome to the forums. You could try clicking onto the "groups" link to the column on the left and find a groups that suits your needs. Scan the link "who's on" as well for those locally who peak your interest. It will take time. Good luck in your search!

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
Everyone is at risk, playing unprotected.

Federalsburg MD

Username hidden
(298 posts)
Out4, anyone who recieves unprotected anal has a high risk of AIDS, whether they're a straight woman or a gay/bi man, the risk is the same.

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(371 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 114   End
TOPIC: why aren't there more bi guys listing as bi