why to so many men over 50 turn bi : Swingers Discussion 2194041021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleswhy to so many men over 50 turn bi
TOPIC: why to so many men over 50 turn bi
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wow ampussy luv the pic with her and the strapon

Chambersburg PA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
Because life is too short and when you reach 50 you decide what the hell is the worry at this age who gives a fuck what others think. Research shows most males have thought about male on male play just not all decides to act on their fantasies.

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
I think it is definately an openness to desires and the realization that life is short and should be enjoyed.

Palatine IL

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Part of it is less inhibitions. Also, at least for me, is the realization that I have limited myself to what could have been a more fulfilling sex life. I do not find men attractive, and the thought of kissing another man doesn't excite me, but I have allowed women to tongue, finger and use slim vibrators on me, so the next logical step is the real thing. But I strongly would prefer my 1st time to be in a MFM. Guess some stereotypes are hard to break,

Levittown PA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
I guess it takes that long for a straight person to realize that a nice clean cock is more fun to play with

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(55 posts)
Have to disagree with va17510 on this one. At least my Mrs has not lose any drive. OTOH it has gone up and ever since I have openly declared I was BI (to her and on swinging sites) she has done the same.

We are both much happier with our sexuality AND telling each other the truth. BTW this all happened before we were in our 50's but close.

Moore SC

Username hidden
(56 posts)
Have to disagree with va17510 on this one. At least my Mrs has not lose any drive. OTOH it has gone up and ever since I have openly declared I was BI (to her and on swinging sites) she has done the same.

We are both much happier with our sexuality AND telling each other the truth. BTW this all happened before we were in our 50's but close.

Moore SC

Username hidden
(56 posts)
I pretty much agree with sc24fun. I don't think they are 'turning bi', I think they have been bi all along and are finally letting go. I think this is true of almost everyone whether they admit it or not.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
BoscoKat it makes you very curious. Possible the % increases over 50 because guys just start to tell themselves' the truth. You just want to do the things that you have suppressed for a long time. Or just wanting to try new things.

As for us we just love it. More fun for both of us.

Moore SC

Username hidden
(56 posts)
maybe men by 50 lose some inhibitions and dont care about being called "gay"

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1139 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
TOPIC: why to so many men over 50 turn bi