Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males why to so many men over 50 turn bi
TOPIC: why to so many men over 50 turn bi
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   10 to 19 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Essentially, I'm with bi4cumsucking. Tired of chasing pussy for very little thrill or reward.

That said, I lucked into a great woman after I had basically given up on trying to find one...but she's 10 years younger than me and still very sexually oriented. Men just don't seem to lose that, at least by my age, but women do.

Potomac Falls VA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
A lot of it is more societal acceptance. I ask a similar question on here about 5 years ago and was battered out of the forums. The main people who were "accepting" were several bi women. However I was amazed at the number of bi women who are accepting of their own sexuality but would never want their husband to have sex of any type with a man. I think my bi sexuality started when I was about 12 experimenting with male friends. Over the years I've been with couples with bi men and couples where the female WANTED her husband and I to get together. I've never done any more than oral with a man since I was a kid but I do find myself seeking it out now. I probably have been all these years and was just never open to it.

Walnut MS
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Turning bi at any age is to expand choices. Having been molested when I was six started me early on thinking of and knowing the taste of cock. Being strait into my 50's found my desirability with women younger than me not so much an option anymore. With men, there is little to understand other than we all want to cum. If women aren't responding well one will find that men will welcome your cock and you theirs. Being bi is fun at any age and if other bi men is your best option well sex with men is very rewarding.

Harbor City CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Being bi or bi curious is natural in my opion. If you can give or recieve pleasure from something being it same gender go for it. It has always been acceptable for women to be bi but taboo for men, go figure. The first time i tried it i was addicted and now theres no going back.

Temperance MI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Oakley, I think you're right, but I think it goes further than that. I think in all of life, once we hit 40 or 50 we start to feel we don't have anything to prove, we begin to accept ourselves for who we are and the pretenses fall away.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(422 posts)
I think by that age, they are tired of pretending they are not bi. I think most men are bi and just don't admit until later in life.

Oakley CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I have often wondered the same thing, seems many over 45 find they are bi curious or bi.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
Once i realized my ass was more sensual to sexual contact, It changes your mind It feels awesome to fell something like a cock in your ass

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(59 posts)
In my 20s I denied it. 30s, ignored it. 40s,embraced it! More fun for me and mama!

Washington PA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
gotta agree, ampussy, thats a great strap on

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(340 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   10 to 19 of 32   End
TOPIC: why to so many men over 50 turn bi