Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › why to so many men over 50 turn bi
TOPIC: why__to__so_many_men__over__50__turn__bi
Created by: honda123
Original Starting post for this thread:
i would like to know why so many me over 50 what to suck a cock

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 38
User Details are only visible to members.
Im 51 and my wife is the same . Latly sucki g cock is all i ca. Think about

Brewton AL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I had bisexual thoughts as I was growing up but never acted on them until I swung for the first time with a bi couple in 2005. Even then, I was afraid to fully “let go” as I was feeling guilty based on how society treats and thinks about men who like same sex play. As time went on, I met more and more couples and singles (men a women) who were accepting of bi men and hence I have been able to let go and truly enjoy hooking up with a man or woman (or both). I’m now thankful I didn’t have to repress my feelings for too long like some may have had to do and that I can truly enjoy my desires and feelings without that sense of guilt. With that said, I agree with what others have posted where many Men feel societal pressure to act/behave a certain way when they’re younger and they repress their feelings/desires until they get older and don’t care as much.

Tustin CA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Maturity and being more self-assured! In my case bisexual in my 20's and sort of repressed it while chasing a career and raising kids! Empty nest now with plenty of time on my hands! It has been a natural progression! I imagine this is very common!

Fountain Lake AR
Username hidden
(4 posts)
If women suck cock and eat pussy, men should be able to. It's just skin and if it makes people happy, go for it. The older you get, the less you care what other people. think. Try it out.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(25 posts)
On the other hand........I've been bi since I was in my teens. Best friends mom seduced me when I was 18. Had me playing with her adult friends 2 weeks later. Had me sucking cock and being sucked before I turned 19. Was a boytoy for long time. Have enjoyed all aspects of MFM, MM and group play forever now.

Really enjoy getting others off any way they want. If you are in th eSoutheast please contact me for more info

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(119 posts)
I think it just takes a while to get past the taboo. Most have thought about it long before they ever tried it. I was in my 30's and wish I had tried sooner.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
I agree with wereready1950, I believe it's totally natural and most people's hang ups are societal based on how we are raised. It seems that Greek warriors didn't have these hang ups and bonded with oral and anal sex.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Since it's nearly the same question, I'll say that, In the "Men Talk" forum, the question was posed, "Why are so many men bi-curious," or something very near that, I believe, and I responded there with the following, and I hope it helps you to at least some degree:

I believe we might far more accurately ask, "Why not?" You might want to sit down with pencil & paper and make a list of pros and cons, as you see them now, with your apparent lack of experience. Can you truly find any valid intellectual argument against bisexual play? (And please note that this will, by definition, exclude religious strictures.) I find what appears to be an increase in bi curiosity in men of middle age and above, and I believe this is the result of reaching a point where their maturity allows them to realize that they have nothing to prove to anyone at this point in their lives, which leaves them free to pursue all sorts of questions in life, doesn't it? In addition, the fuller intellect that is fed by longer experience, leads them to question themselves and their previously-held views and opinions on any number of things; not the least of which would be their sexuality, since it is such a large part of who we actually are - as opposed to who (or what) others perceive us to be. I have to believe that, in the end, right before that final breath, we will not be reflecting back on all that (and those) we have done, but rather recalling all that and those we haven't. And the ultimate question will be..."Why not?" Just look back right now, and I'll bet you can easily find any number of things you either haven't tried, or waited far too long to try - and are still asking yourself, "Really now, what the hell kept/is keeping me, from it?" Finally, shouldn't you have first asked yourself the question you've posed to others here? Never ask someone else to do your thinking for you, or you'll never have a mind of your own. And just think of all the pleasures and knowledge you've denied yourself.

Boerne TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
maybe they simply figured out that if the lights were off they wouldn't know if a woman or man was sucking their cock?? It's so silly to think mouths are different base on gender:-)))

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(37 posts)
orion, you are correct. your generation has made it much easier and much more accepted.

Username hidden
(1719 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 38
TOPIC: why to so many men over 50 turn bi
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.