what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to : Swingers Discussion 1619551037
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleswhat kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to
TOPIC: what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   37 to 42 of 42 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know if I am attracted to any one KIND of man. I do know that sometimes I see a guy and I will take a long look. I notice his smile, or the way his body fills out his clothes or just the way he walks. Sometimes it is a nice face, sometimes it is a nice body and many many times it is a nice personality. It is the same as when I see a pritty woman. I just cant help wondering what they would look like naked!

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(476 posts)
I too am not attracted to bi males It is the pleasure that I persue But there is one that I prefer to enjoy Nice size and smooth and above all very clean I mostly enjoy the versatility of mmf threesomes the best of both worlds

Danville PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'm not attracted to men either. The attraction for me is the sharing of pleasure among all those in a group.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(394 posts)
Not really attracited to the guy per say, Attracited to A couple and the sex acts. Altough he needs to be non hairy with a shaved cock or small trimmed patch. Very visual here thats the turn on.

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
oops forgot I attractive to husky beefy, big guy do not ask why because i have no idea

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(179 posts)
I been having some email from some bi guys but some of them do not found attractive to so been bi we have what kind the man we are attractive to?

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(179 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   37 to 42 of 42 
TOPIC: what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to