Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to
TOPIC: what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   27 to 36 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess i would say kinda stocky to athletic. And not afraid of being themselves

Kingman AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Ditto, bicurious.

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Clean cut, decent shape, with a big cock.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(33 posts)
welll for one thing they dont freak out when some moves around on a bed to another place if my cock rubes him hes ok with it

Pyatt AR
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Hmm, good question. I would have to say, clean, HWP, nice cock (cut or uncut), little to no hair. Extra points if black!

Pocatello ID
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Clean cut, CLEAN and CUT, and little to no body hair.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
Right now I am mainley attracted to b or bicurious males who are part of a couple that likes bi play...

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
I am typically attracted to someone who is sure of themselves and knows what they want, when I play with men my preference is to be a submissive bottom.

Tenino WA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I like tall communicative gentle men. A nice friendly face is more important than classic good looks. Health, good hygiene, compatible liberal world view and well developed sensibilities helps. A cock that gets hard at the thought of fucking me is probably the most important.

Nordland WA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hmm. Intelligent, funny (harder combination to find, believe it or not, lol), caring, masculine yet in touch with his emotions. Now that doesn't mean he's a cry-baby (I'm a masculine gentleman myself). But it means he is willing to enjoy sex in it's entirety with no limits (other than the safe ones).

Physically, muscles and abs do little for me. Good to look at and aspire to have....but I enjoy soft bodies to slightly chubby. Cock size is of little importance, as reaction to it's stimulation is. I've been with a college nerd with a 9.5" penis, and I could have detonated napalm on his member and he wouldn't have reacted. Yet another guy with a 4" member was so turned on by being stimulated, he POURED precum uncontrollably. So, ya gotta know how to use it. ;-)

Alpine CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   27 to 36 of 42   End
TOPIC: what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to