what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to : Swingers Discussion 1619551020
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleswhat kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to
TOPIC: what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   20 to 29 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cplofunswingers hit it right on the bullseye. I want purely the sexual act during sex and then afterwards just normal guy talk. No romance or caressing. To bad they won't even talk to single guys.

Chatham NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Pretty much exactly what cplofunswingers wrote. My own personal taste is for guys who are at least relatively in shape (extra padding is fine), who get really, really hard, and who are kind of aggressive and dirty talking. That's a real turn-on!

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Well I think it cant be said better than cplofunswingers said it! that is exactly how I feel.

Fort Morgan CO
Username hidden
(26 posts)
somebody who can shoot the shit, watch a hockey game then jump into the shower with.

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Aye, cpl - ditto for me. Until I found Trill, I considered myself a "Bad Bisexual" because I adore everything about women, I (almost) totally objectify men. Guys have bits that are sometimes fun to play with, but I don't want to date them or get horny thinking about any dude's cute buns or pecs/abs/etc. I might drool a bit if he has a delicious-looking cock, though - especially if it was just inside or offered to my mouth by a happy, pretty woman, bonus if she's MY woman...

But I'm over that now. She likes me for me, and embraces my hungers as hers are similar.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I list myself as bi for swinging purposes because I enjoy playing with other guys. At the same time though, I'm not "attracted" to men. I don't check guys out on the street or at the beach and think to myself "He's hot....gotta fuck him." So my criteria for men is pretty simple. Don't be obese, don't have a lot of body hair, be neatly trimmed or groomed in your play areas. And as far as personality goes, don't be a jerk.

I don't kiss dudes, I don't want to rub my hands all over their bodies, I don't even want to play with their nipples. And I don't want them doing that stuff to me either. I just want their dicks in my mouth and my ass or vice versa. And when we're done I just want to talk about cars and sports.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Tend to like businessmen type, athletic, middle aged, with good looks and a taste for dressing nicely. A touch of grey is nice too...

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I guess i would say kinda stocky to athletic. And not afraid of being themselves

Kingman AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Ditto, bicurious.

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Clean cut, decent shape, with a big cock.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   20 to 29 of 42   End
TOPIC: what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to