Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to
TOPIC: what_kind_of_man_as_a_bi_male_are_you_attractive_to
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
20 to 29 of 43
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess I've been kind of fortunate that I've met some unique, but normal guys (albeit only a few) over the years. I say unique because it seems that to be "bi" today means oral/jerkoff only. That doesn't do it for me. The few guys I've been with have all been receptive to kissing, body contact, deep massages, etc. One guy I was with told me up front he wasn't into kissing at all. Somewhere along the line, we ended up having lengthy make-out sessions. ;) I'm also an auditory creature, and I love to hear my subject moaning while I give a full body massage or kiss, suck or lick different body parts. But in the end, these same guys who kiss, enjoy body contact, being massaged...we could talk about politics, sports, cars, whatever. That and hang out like regular guys. Some feel you can't have your cake and eat it too; I disagree. ;)

Alpine CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Cplofunswingers hit it right on the bullseye. I want purely the sexual act during sex and then afterwards just normal guy talk. No romance or caressing. To bad they won't even talk to single guys.

Chatham NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Pretty much exactly what cplofunswingers wrote. My own personal taste is for guys who are at least relatively in shape (extra padding is fine), who get really, really hard, and who are kind of aggressive and dirty talking. That's a real turn-on!

Username hidden
(43 posts)
Well I think it cant be said better than cplofunswingers said it! that is exactly how I feel.

Fort Morgan CO
Username hidden
(26 posts)
somebody who can shoot the shit, watch a hockey game then jump into the shower with.

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Aye, cpl - ditto for me. Until I found Trill, I considered myself a "Bad Bisexual" because I adore everything about women, I (almost) totally objectify men. Guys have bits that are sometimes fun to play with, but I don't want to date them or get horny thinking about any dude's cute buns or pecs/abs/etc. I might drool a bit if he has a delicious-looking cock, though - especially if it was just inside or offered to my mouth by a happy, pretty woman, bonus if she's MY woman...

But I'm over that now. She likes me for me, and embraces my hungers as hers are similar.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I list myself as bi for swinging purposes because I enjoy playing with other guys. At the same time though, I'm not "attracted" to men. I don't check guys out on the street or at the beach and think to myself "He's hot....gotta fuck him." So my criteria for men is pretty simple. Don't be obese, don't have a lot of body hair, be neatly trimmed or groomed in your play areas. And as far as personality goes, don't be a jerk.

I don't kiss dudes, I don't want to rub my hands all over their bodies, I don't even want to play with their nipples. And I don't want them doing that stuff to me either. I just want their dicks in my mouth and my ass or vice versa. And when we're done I just want to talk about cars and sports.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
Tend to like businessmen type, athletic, middle aged, with good looks and a taste for dressing nicely. A touch of grey is nice too...

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I guess i would say kinda stocky to athletic. And not afraid of being themselves

Kingman AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Ditto, bicurious.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(184 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
20 to 29 of 43
TOPIC: what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy