what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to : Swingers Discussion 1619551011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleswhat kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to
TOPIC: what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One not as experienced, like myself, but with a desire to explore, attractive, not necessarily a gym rat but in decent shape. Naughty talk is a turn on as well.

Mohnton PA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Cannot say, that anyone type guuy attracts me. Basically if we click, its time to play. If its right we'll know.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(339 posts)
What seems to be coming out here is that what is attractive in a bi male varies from person to person. As they say, 'different strokes for different folks', and that is great.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
A guy who isn't hairy polite considered,LUVS to 69 while ladies watch and who can be top or bottom. Also who doesn't mind a guy masking the first move or he doesn't mind making the first move. So any guys out there like that.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(75 posts)
i like smooth, maybe a little younger and bald head

Mays Landing NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Older seems to be the turn on for me

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
i like a take charge type of guy

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
one that shows a tenderness to please. We give our woment back rubs, and even though we enjoy being touched in the erotic zones lets not forget about the erogenous ones.

Wauwatosa WI
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I guess I've been kind of fortunate that I've met some unique, but normal guys (albeit only a few) over the years. I say unique because it seems that to be "bi" today means oral/jerkoff only. That doesn't do it for me. The few guys I've been with have all been receptive to kissing, body contact, deep massages, etc. One guy I was with told me up front he wasn't into kissing at all. Somewhere along the line, we ended up having lengthy make-out sessions. ;) I'm also an auditory creature, and I love to hear my subject moaning while I give a full body massage or kiss, suck or lick different body parts. But in the end, these same guys who kiss, enjoy body contact, being massaged...we could talk about politics, sports, cars, whatever. That and hang out like regular guys. Some feel you can't have your cake and eat it too; I disagree. ;)

Alpine CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Cplofunswingers hit it right on the bullseye. I want purely the sexual act during sex and then afterwards just normal guy talk. No romance or caressing. To bad they won't even talk to single guys.

Chatham NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: what kind of man as a bi male are you attractive to