what is it like to suck cock the first time : Swingers Discussion 65140
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleswhat is it like to suck cock the first time
TOPIC: what is it like to suck cock the first time
Created by: kandp109847 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you Poobah, I take your good wishes to heart!

I'm just wishing for another chance to try. I figure I'll wish for the basics and work my way up from there! If I get the chance I'll bring your good will and keep it close for good luck!

Boyds MD

Username hidden
(83 posts)
Luv, glad your first experience was a fantastic one! In a lot of situations, the guy doing it for the first time gets surprised to find out that sucking cock isn't as bad as he might have heard it was. May all your future experiences be just as good - or better - than your first!

Rob

Newark DE

Username hidden
(129 posts)
I just had my first MFM a couple of months ago and I have never experienced anything so sexy in my life.

t felt perfectly natural taking his cock in my mouth. The three of us were very oral with each other all night. She watched and masterbated when her husband came in my mouth. I was a little surprised at first but kept him in me until he stopped cuming. I was at first surprised at the temprature since it was exactly the same as my mouth but then I thought how odd I would think it would be different.

I just think it's the coolist thing making other people cum, men or women giving orgasms is as good as it gets!

I would do this again in a heartbeat!

Boyds MD

Username hidden
(83 posts)
It will be what you make it relax enjoy yourself do what you like to have done to you and take cues from him. I have sucked a few and enjoy having him cum in my mouth I like the taste and texture it helps when she encourages you at least it does me. I started by licking her as he filled her then I cleand her up tasting their combined cum. Then I just started cleaning him up it felt great to feel his soft cock get hard and then explode in my mouth All I can say is enjoy

Columbus GA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
It's great! Especially when you have a woman who is totally into watching, and giving encouragement! I just played with a couple, where she would get all excited about watching her husband and I suck each other off. Her excitement definitely added to the moment.

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: what is it like to suck cock the first time