Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males what do they have against bi-males
TOPIC: what do they have against bi-males
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lots of people on this site will say they have nothing against bi-males but will not play with them because they are risky. They will quote studies that say that bi-males have some higher percentage of having an STD/HIV/AIDS ignoring the fact that not all bi-males are promiscuous or engage in the higher risk activities. These people will not consider playing with a bi-male who has played with a very limited number of other males but will talk about how often they go to a club and have sex with people they know very little about. It is my opinion, and I've stated it here before, that a bi-male with limited partners that they know well is much safer than a straight person who frequents the clubs and has had sex with dozens of partners during their swinging lifetime. Of course they are entitled to determine what level of "perceived" risk they are willing to accept. There is no sense in arguing with them or trying to change their thoughts because their minds are made up and very unlikely to change.

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I dont have a thing against bi males, now the males I play with may be put off just because they arent bi so they dont understand its just like a bi woman. I am bi but I am not always attracted nor do I find I must have a woman whom is naked in the same bed as I am. If I were with a str8 couple and she is hottt hott hott and I would love to enjoy her, I wouldnt of course she is straight. I would also not attempt to ,, which is what men worry about with bi males, perhaps they will ask about taking that into consideration and that could make the other male uncomfortable.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
They say it's because we carry disease.

Their assessment, not mine.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(425 posts)
Technically I'm a bi-male but I play straight 90% of the time but my question is what do they have against bi-males? if the cpl has a bi-female its all good but the second they hear the male is bi is oh hell no...from my experience most bimales don't just jump on every dick in the room unless the receiving party wants it....a lot of LS sites (including this one) is against male on male like it a death notice...

just wondering what your opinions are on this or am I just overly sensitive on the matter?

Lawton OK
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: what do they have against bi-males