what do they have against bi-males : Swingers Discussion 191946
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleswhat do they have against bi-males
TOPIC: what do they have against bi-males
Created by: daynjay
Original Starting post for this thread:
Technically I'm a bi-male but I play straight 90% of the time but my question is what do they have against bi-males? if the cpl has a bi-female its all good but the second they hear the male is bi is oh hell no...from my experience most bimales don't just jump on every dick in the room unless the receiving party wants it....a lot of LS sites (including this one) is against male on male like it a death notice... just wondering what your opinions are on this or am I just overly sensitive on the matter?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a Bi-male but I dont have to play Bi if the couple that I might get with isnt into the Bi-play then thats cool alsoIve never tried to talk anyone into trying anything Bi,if thats not what they are into then Im good with that.Its just an option that I like not a requirement.My profile says I'm Bi so I dont get many responces but Im just being honest and that stiil is like shooting your self in the foot.

Martinsville IN

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Bi guys are more relaxed in groups too

Bridgewater NJ

Username hidden
(220 posts)
all the bi guys thit i now thak better care of them salfs then other man. and mot r more selcetive with hhu thay play with. and thay sem to be a lot more cleaner.

Easley SC

Username hidden
(10 posts)
My first though about males like these is 'methinks they protest too much'. Perhaps they behave like that because they are trying to deny to themselves and perhaps others their own bi interests.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
Many of the males who present themselves as swingers in these topics are extremely antagonistic about bi males. Many of the topics here have included antagonism by such males, rather than acceptance that alternative sexuality is part of swinging culture. If you follow the topics enough, you will learn who these males are, and in which states they seem to be concentrated.

A man who fears bi-sexuality and antagonizes others on a swingers webblog is a man who presumes his 'straight swinging' persona is the only one permitted, and that he must be an enforcer of his mores.

A swinging bi-male can be a vigorous stud.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
hi eavery one. i am the male. i list as a straight man. dut moust man if thy would admitit. thay suck cock eavery time thay kiss there wife r a women when thay r swinging. and i have seen that moust man like to kiss there wifes after that thay have suck"t a mans cock. the right time & the right man in tha heat of the moment i would suck cock in 3som r more whay not is sex. I THOUGHT THAT SEX IS WHAT THAT WE R LOOKING FOR....

Easley SC

Username hidden
(10 posts)
I think that more guys would try bi if more women encouraged it like guys encourage girls to touch and kiss

Bridgewater NJ

Username hidden
(220 posts)
I have nothing against any single males or males from a couple not playing with another bi-male, if that is their choice, that is fine, they are not bi, not everyone is bi whether it be male or female.

but, if a curious male is not playing with another male because of the higher risk only, then they are cheating themselves out of something they may enjoy.

a new study by the CDC since 2006 shows that new cases of HIV/AID is not that far off between bi-males and Heterosexuals. 53% MSM compared to 31% Heterosexuals of new cases.

While blacks represent approximately 12% of the U.S. population, they account for almost half (46%) of people living with HIV in the U.S., as well as nearly half (45%) of new infections each year. Hispanics/Latinos account for 28% of new cases. American Indian/Alaska native account for 18% whites only account for 10% of new cases.

Fast Facts from the CDC

More than one million people are living with HIV in the U.S. One in five living with HIV is unaware of their infection. By race, African Americans face the most severe HIV burden. Every 9 1/2 minutes, someone in the U.S. is infected with HIV.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2302 posts)
agrees with billnsuzie

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
It is my opinion that a lot of the people who are claiming that they wont play with bi guys because of higher risks are simply homiphobic.

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: what do they have against bi-males