trying again the last attempt wouldn't open : Swingers Discussion 115303
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malestrying again the last attempt wouldn't open
TOPIC: trying again the last attempt wouldn't open
Created by: alwaysready2pla
Original Starting post for this thread:
Guys, do you think it possible to have anal-penis intercourse with yourself?

Is it possible for a man to have anal intercourse with himself. My position is no...as a flacid penis while it may reach the anus would not likely penetrate it nor be capable of the repetitive motion needed to complete the activity,,,,further an erect penis would not be able to enter the anus due to the geometry without great pain & damage to the corpus etc. The question is serious and part of a polarizing discussion. One participant claims to have been a sexual surrogate and helped her client achieve this feat.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
NYB and Bill

My thoughts as well...yet some reportedly achieve this daunting task! Then too I ask Why when there is a world full of willing playmates?

Maybe we could sign one of these guys up as a surrogate to step in when someone suggests we go fu*k ourself...FOTFLMAO

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
If they like their dicks so much, why not just get one of those "Clone A Willy" kits and make a dildo of themselves and use that? Lol.

Personally, I've always had a difficult ass time trying to penetrate any of my exgirls anally, so the thought of a limp dick achieving that seems beyond this dimensional realm to me... or maybe I'm just too damned thick?!!?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
I love thought provoking questions like this :)

Tarpon Springs FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
dildo would be alot easier!

Perkinston MS
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Guys, do you think it possible to have anal-penis intercourse with yourself?

Is it possible for a man to have anal intercourse with himself. My position is no...as a flacid penis while it may reach the anus would not likely penetrate it nor be capable of the repetitive motion needed to complete the activity,,,,further an erect penis would not be able to enter the anus due to the geometry without great pain & damage to the corpus etc. The question is serious and part of a polarizing discussion. One participant claims to have been a sexual surrogate and helped her client achieve this feat.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: trying again the last attempt wouldn't open