Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males those that claim to be Bi, but are they really Gay
TOPIC: those that claim to be Bi, but are they really Gay
Created by: arganuat
Original Starting post for this thread:
who else has noticed that there seems to be a lot of women and men on these sites that claim to be Bi, but only want to play with the same sex? my preference has always been women. although I sometimes like to mix things up with couples where the man is also bi, it seems that I get more response from guys that would rather play with men, or try to find if I have a girlfriend that wants to join.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Excellent reply NTEXXX! We as a couple generally only play with other couples. We would not kick a SF out but we do avoid SM only because we enjoy the mix of equal M/F ratios. The MM and FF stuff is fun and erotic but we also each enjoy the straight side of being bi much more than the gay side!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(357 posts)
I think that if a man is attracted to both sexes, doesn't matter if he likes girls more or guys more, he's BI - meaning BOTH. Even a so-called fully gay guy who once in a blue moon wants to fuck a woman is considered BI in my book. I know of BI guys who will swing with other BI guys but not women simply because their wives or girlfriends provide them with enough of the female touch.

I don't believe the myth that a bisexual man is on his way to gayhood either.

So far, the only TRULY GAY man I've ever met was an old co-worker who actually THREW UP when he saw a picture of a woman spreading her pussy lips, showing the inner walls. He dislikes pussy that much! Lol. Any other gay guy who so much as smiles at that picture just might "hit it", so they're BI until I see them at least gag. LMAO. ... just saying...

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
I ONLY play with couples but constantly get replies from Bi Guys that want to play alone. I don't play with them because I am not attracted to guys. I enjoy the things that go on with a MMF threesome but I love women. I could never get 'involved' with a man. I don't kiss the man. It's just not what I am...

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(94 posts)
I love my wife and I like to be with a married man or men, I have kissed a man and I enjoy it, but I do not want to get a divorce to live with a man all the time. I like sucking and getting fucked, I have several Black Men who are married and several white guys who are married and that is all I am into. My wife and I do a 3 some with a guy that is married and he has one of the finest looking 10" dicks I have ever seen. I do not have anything to do with a Gay man, if he does not like pussy I do not want anything to do with him. When I talk to a couple of guys I know are gay and say something about pussy they CRINGE like it is a PLAGUE. I am TRISEXUAL but do not do it with a Gay man.

Kirbyville TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
It seems to me a lot of people are not comfortable playing with Bi males. I replied to a M&G, and was told that the couples would be scared of SM`s attending. I think what they were worried about was the fact that I can play with men as well as women.

Now with that said, let me ad that when I play with men, I only do it in a group situation of at least with a couple. I do not enjoy going out and playing with men alone (MM), I can be the agressor if the other male is curious, meaning I will take the lead, and not expect reciprocation, the first time, but if we get together a second time I do.

For me its just being sexual. a lot of couples and singles are not comfortable with BiSM. And thats ok. I have met single Bi women swinging, who enjoy the pleasures of other women, but are turned off by Bi males in action.I dont understand that but hey, its their pleasure and feelings.

But there is a couple that I play with on a regular basis in DE, and she is BI, but he is straight, and him and me do not play. we just have aa regular MFM. and it is always fun.He is not threatened by my sexual attitude and is comfortable watching me have fun with his wife, and he likes watching her have fun with me.

So lets relax and enjoy!!!!!................LOL

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Not at all sure about this on the "gay" level, but we've experienced many bi and bi curious dudes making contact only to find out that when we go to do that first social meeting, something goes a-muck. Recently " missing ingred" (fill in the blanks) was a bi curious male from Frederick MD. We go to Frederick for dinner one Friday night, call him and he is all hot to meet for a drink. Turns out, between phone calls and our dinner he got "so tired" he couldn't make it the last 10 minutes to actually meet. He's now listed straight and from Virginia: Go figure! What is up with the gamer drama. If you are something, be upfront and get real. Wasting anyones time is really a Losers play.

Gettysburg PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Good Question. I think I just recently figured that one out for myself. I am new at this and my first invitation is from a quy for a 1 on 1. I am always horny and probably a sex addict, but can't seem to respond to the invintation. I have probably found my limits. In-a-way that makes me feel good. I am still open for threesomes and actively seeking the right opportunity

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
My Husband,s older brother is gay, and from talking with him, as well as having many gay men visit our home for a service from my husband, I think that gay men have no desire and let it known that they have no interest in women what so ever.. I have watched Hubby with gay men ....and when they finished one or two were polite enough to stay for awhile...and being who i am could not resist asking them why....me thinking a women is very eroctic and sexy.....the conversations are to intailed to indulge here...but my perspective is...gay is gay...if a man finds zero sexual arousal from his wife or any female..and says he is bi...he should wake up and be honest with himself

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
YOU ALL.....Have said what is real....listed str8 men request private lunches with my husband..and say if we hit it off then we can invite the ladies....bullshit......!!!!! and yes society has a part...most mostly the man is not willing to tell his girl what he really wants in fear of her thinking of him as less of a man....I finally told my best friend that my hubby likes to be with men...and she said i want to see...men ...tell her...you will be surprised with her reaction

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
I agree it is more like a new toy to play with. Don't get me wrong I love sex with my wife but on the rare occasions I have a guy to play with I want to make the most of it.

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: those that claim to be Bi, but are they really Gay