the male being bi but wife is straight : Swingers Discussion 44225
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesthe male being bi but wife is straight
TOPIC: the male being bi but wife is straight
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
i find it to be very hard to being bi and your female partner is straight.how do you play?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Kris we have extra wine and popcorn, a house with no kids at home, film in the camera. You and Will just need some plane tickets and Sherry and I will show you the sites of eastern PA. Let the show begin.

Dooode Sherry says it's my job to suck dick not hers. lol.

Boyertown PA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
Dooode don't get us wrong she loves to join in after some watching. She gets so hot and wet she can't help but get in on the action. She figures it's no different then a guy watching to women.

Randy

Boyertown PA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
Sherry likes to enjoy a bowl of popcorn and a glass of wine.

Boyertown PA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
Sorry about that Dooode!!!!! Didn't mean that, Typeo

Palmer Township PA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Lucky you Doodle.....Around here it seems to be more girl/girl not guy/guy play. Its hard to find couples with a Bi guy in it. Yes we are back Randy & Sherry. Let's talk and get together soon......John & Vicki

Palmer Township PA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
John and Vicki glad to see you back. Summer is here and could be a good time for a trip to Jersey.

Randy n Sherry

Boyertown PA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
John is Bi and I am str8. We really like having a Bi male join us if we both are comfortable with him. Then we love to let our hair down and have a blast. I love to watch and help 2 men play. We have an awesome time as a couple and then even more fun when we add that Bi male to the mix. We tell men what we will and won't do. If they don't like then that Bi male isn't for us. We look to have a fun time to add to our already HOT time as a couple!!!! Just have fun and enjoy!!!! John & Vicki

Palmer Township PA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
We play together and we only play with other men as MFM 3 some we do seem to have to screen our playmates carefully to make sure they are ok with what might happen, we have what we think is enough info in our profile to let people know what to expect, and that way there are no surpises. then we play like we want to play, if we add someone to our bed it should be what were looking for first and hopefuly were what they are looking for, we have a great time just the 2 of us, so a 3rd should add fun to the mix, not make us or them uncomfortable, recomend you make sure they know what to expect first.

Shingle Springs CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
i find it to be very hard to being bi and your female partner is straight.how do you play?

East Camden AR

Username hidden
(86 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: the male being bi but wife is straight