Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › the acceptance of bi males in society
TOPIC: the_acceptance_of_bi_males_in_society
Created by: hatchetman
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you think Bi or gay males are more accepted in society?

I think Gay males are better accepted than bi males. at this point in time. I know many straight guys that think is you suck a cock your gay no two ways about it. I know gay guys who think bi guys are gay men who have not come fully out yet. What do you think?

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
to be perfectly honest i could care less if "society" accepts me as a bi male or not. my sexual preferences are my own business and not society. as long as i'm not harming anyone and i don't force feed you my beliefs we should all be cool with each other. we single males have enough of a stigma in this arena without worrying what "society" thinks

Foxboro MA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Do you think Bi or gay males are more accepted in society?

I think Gay males are better accepted than bi males. at this point in time. I know many straight guys that think is you suck a cock your gay no two ways about it. I know gay guys who think bi guys are gay men who have not come fully out yet. What do you think?

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: the acceptance of bi males in society
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.