sucking your own cock : Swingers Discussion 488701051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malessucking your own cock
TOPIC: sucking your own cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 60 
User Details are only visible to members.
Defenitely...but it would be tough....however a fun alternative is puting your legs behind your head and pleasuring yourself via hand or having some one else do it so that its right above your mouth when u cum :-D~

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Too funny but TRUE!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
If I could, the answer is a firm yes. Unfortunately I've never been that limber lol

Hemlock OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I used to be able suck my own cock in my younger, more physicaly flexible years. Not like Ron Jeremy though. I would lie on my back and bend in half with my legs and feet over my head. I would then pull my cock in and out of my mouth by pulling my ass with my hands. I discovered that at about age fourteen, and was able to do it until I was about thirty. I never came in my mout though, I would if I could now. I wish I could still do it. Now I'm in my sixties. I had no bi tendencies until I was in my fifties, and that was at the encouragement of my, at the time, lady swing partner. CWBY

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
if we all could suck are own cock we might not have time to cock other guys cock.maybe that was the reason we are not able to enjoy our own.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(90 posts)
When I first discovered that I was turned on by male bisexuality, I tried to suck my own cock. It was very frustrating having a cock inhes away and not being able to do that.

Roy UT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Doode says can't see any purpose other then entertainment, well you always have a date

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
LOL my exboyfriend was really tall and skinny and he would have to do it after a bowel movement but he could get a little more than the head in his mouth. Didn't believe it til a saw it, it was some good saturday night entertainment.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Actually I used to be able to do that but at 50 you are not quite as flexible as you used to be.

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
seen a film where this guy could suck his own.would you suck your own if you could.hope you all dont think im weird for asking

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(90 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 60 
TOPIC: sucking your own cock