sucking your own cock : Swingers Discussion 488701031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malessucking your own cock
TOPIC: sucking your own cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Group I have done it about 12-15 times. I was in my teens and 20's at the time. Was very thin and flexible. Fist times were close and with extra streaching I could get 1/2 of my 7.5" in my mouth. Each time facial:-)..love em. It is super hard on the lower back and helps to have feet over head and to have feet pinned down. This maybe why I have lower back problems today. E-mail me if anyone has a desire or interest in talking about it. Bob

Villa Park IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Have tried many times and have never suck-ceded My wife will sometimes jack me off and aim it for a facial or a snack depending on her mood. If I could I would good thing I am retired because I would never make it to work

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
OMG i wish i could reach it!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Yeah, I'd say it would be a damned good reason to take up yoga!

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I used to be able to do it, too, back when I was younger and a lot more flexible - it's a really different sensation!

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Wanker. I used to be able to suck my cock when I was younger. I could get several inches in my mouth. I would lie on my back with my legs over my head. I would reach up with my hands on my ass and pull in. I could actually get a rhythm going this way. That was a long time ago, I can't do it anymore. Give it a try it might work for you.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
i would if i could..going to have to try that soon to see how far away i am and if i could stretch enough...may need people to help me stretch...like a trainer...volunteers? lol

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
never kissed a guy yet and do not plan too..just cant imagine it....I have shared a cock with wifey tho....

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
oh i could suck a cock but never would i want to kiss a guy---- that would be sooo gay...lol

trust me str8...just a little flexible and really really crave and adore women just as passionately

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
when i was young (13 through about 26) i found that i could suck myself and get about an inch or two into my mouth comfortably..it only took about 10 ups and down to unload on my self. That's how i discovered that what you eat affects how you taste...When young i was explosive and could shoot cum 2 or three feet so it was like jetting cum into my own mouth..yumm..as i got older the bones werent as flexible and it just hurt too damn much for days afterward, especially my neck..Y'all check out the film "up and over" to see some really flexible guys..all in all i enjoyed the expediancy of blowing myself, but a couples of godesses have given my the best BJ's Ive ever had...and a couple guys have given my the most intense ones I've ever had...

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 60   End
TOPIC: sucking your own cock