Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males sucking your own cock
TOPIC: sucking your own cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just wish i could! OMG

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
OMG...LOL you do have to be kidding me right?? you guys are a trip, this needs to be on Letterman's "Stupid People Tricks"

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Hi Group I have done it about 12-15 times. I was in my teens and 20's at the time. Was very thin and flexible. Fist times were close and with extra streaching I could get 1/2 of my 7.5" in my mouth. Each time facial:-)..love em. It is super hard on the lower back and helps to have feet over head and to have feet pinned down. This maybe why I have lower back problems today. E-mail me if anyone has a desire or interest in talking about it. Bob

Villa Park IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Have tried many times and have never suck-ceded My wife will sometimes jack me off and aim it for a facial or a snack depending on her mood. If I could I would good thing I am retired because I would never make it to work

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
OMG i wish i could reach it!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Yeah, I'd say it would be a damned good reason to take up yoga!

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I used to be able to do it, too, back when I was younger and a lot more flexible - it's a really different sensation!

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Wanker. I used to be able to suck my cock when I was younger. I could get several inches in my mouth. I would lie on my back with my legs over my head. I would reach up with my hands on my ass and pull in. I could actually get a rhythm going this way. That was a long time ago, I can't do it anymore. Give it a try it might work for you.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
i would if i could..going to have to try that soon to see how far away i am and if i could stretch enough...may need people to help me stretch...like a trainer...volunteers? lol

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
never kissed a guy yet and do not plan too..just cant imagine it....I have shared a cock with wifey tho....

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
TOPIC: sucking your own cock