sucking your own cock : Swingers Discussion 488701011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malessucking your own cock
TOPIC: sucking your own cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife loves to suck my cock, in fact she loves to suck most any cock and loves for me to watch. Over the years I have loved watching her suck my cock thousands of times, and every time I've watched her I have thought to myself how much fun that appears to be. She has mentioned over and over how great if feels to have that nice cock running over her lips and down her throat, how she loves the feel of it all, and I must admit, while I'm watcher her suck down my cock,,I really want to suck my cock,,,bad,,,I want to see how that feels, at those moments I would suck a cock in a second..then, after I cum down her throat and try to get my balance back, the desire fades really fast, then it doesn't sound so good any more,,lol,,until the next time, anyway,,,lol.

Nampa ID

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I sure would suck my own cock since I would suck your's, too. I was married once to a gal who would lay me on the bed and roll my legs over my head and jack me off and want to see me take my cum. I liked it. She was a real sex fien. I wanted to see her fuck a guy, it almost happened (in front of me, I think she did it behind my back, though). I wanted to taste another guys cum in her pussy. Wish my wife now would do it. Get fucked hard, come home and let me suck her cum'd filled pussy.

Evansville WI

Username hidden
(19 posts)
if i could suck my own cock i would never leave the house...ever..what the hell would i need anywhere else...

Beaumont TX

Username hidden
(10 posts)
>Not the best idea throwing personal info on here bra.

I am sure that is a pre-pay cell phone. You can get service for as low as $5.00 a month. You can buy a phone with cash, and buy top up cards with cash.

No way to connect to owner ID

New York NY

Username hidden
(178 posts)
Not the best idea throwing personal info on here bra.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
If I could, I would

Years ago there was a show on 14 Street in Manhattan called "Boys, Boys, Boys"

In the show was an act where a guy would suck himself after doing tassel twirling

New York NY

Username hidden
(178 posts)
I can do it. its fun every now and again but its a lot of work.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
That's just it, Not everyone on here is in shape or flexible enough, hence the back and neck problems they speak of. I can't even get close to my own cock, so no problems there for me.

On the other hand, Has anyone heard of a women being able to suck her own pussy?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
If everyone was truthful I am sure they would, but like the last user I am not sure the neck and back problems would be worth it.

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(28 posts)
As good as it might be, is it really worth the back problems you would incur? maybe :)

Tarpon Springs FL

Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
TOPIC: sucking your own cock