sucking your own cock : Swingers Discussion 488701011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malessucking your own cock
TOPIC: sucking your own cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Growing up I had three brothers and we weren't rich but we each had our own bedrooms which when puberty hit I was hitting my cock nearly hourly every waking hour. Some of those times I threw my legs over and pushed with them on the wall or the bed frame. I was able to get my cock head in and a little more. My cock was the second cock I tasted.

Harbor City CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I'm not sure men were meant to be able to suck their own cock , nothing would ever get done in this world. I would be jobless with a smile on my face!!

Oakley CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Used to do that when I was younger and more limber. Too creaky for that now. LOL

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(383 posts)
Even in my athletic days I was never limber enough to accomplish that. I always doubted that it was even possible until one day I watched a guy do it. He laid on his back on the bed and threw his legs up over his shoulders and when his cock got hard, he was actually able to take about half of it in his mouth. I watched mesmerized as he was sucking himself off. Soon, he started to moan and tense up, and shot his load right in his mouth. I remember thinking that if I could do that, I wouldn't ever leave my room.

Liverpool NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
My wife loves to suck my cock, in fact she loves to suck most any cock and loves for me to watch. Over the years I have loved watching her suck my cock thousands of times, and every time I've watched her I have thought to myself how much fun that appears to be. She has mentioned over and over how great if feels to have that nice cock running over her lips and down her throat, how she loves the feel of it all, and I must admit, while I'm watcher her suck down my cock,,I really want to suck my cock,,,bad,,,I want to see how that feels, at those moments I would suck a cock in a second..then, after I cum down her throat and try to get my balance back, the desire fades really fast, then it doesn't sound so good any more,,lol,,until the next time, anyway,,,lol.

Nampa ID
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I sure would suck my own cock since I would suck your's, too. I was married once to a gal who would lay me on the bed and roll my legs over my head and jack me off and want to see me take my cum. I liked it. She was a real sex fien. I wanted to see her fuck a guy, it almost happened (in front of me, I think she did it behind my back, though). I wanted to taste another guys cum in her pussy. Wish my wife now would do it. Get fucked hard, come home and let me suck her cum'd filled pussy.

Macomb MI
Username hidden
(19 posts)
if i could suck my own cock i would never leave the house...ever..what the hell would i need anywhere else...

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
>Not the best idea throwing personal info on here bra.

I am sure that is a pre-pay cell phone. You can get service for as low as $5.00 a month. You can buy a phone with cash, and buy top up cards with cash.

No way to connect to owner ID

New York NY
Username hidden
(181 posts)
Not the best idea throwing personal info on here bra.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
If I could, I would

Years ago there was a show on 14 Street in Manhattan called "Boys, Boys, Boys"

In the show was an act where a guy would suck himself after doing tassel twirling

New York NY
Username hidden
(181 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
TOPIC: sucking your own cock