sucking your own cock : Swingers Discussion 48870101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malessucking your own cock
TOPIC: sucking your own cock
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
seen a film where this guy could suck his own.would you suck your own if you could.hope you all dont think im weird for asking

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep I would certainly do that. My wife and I have talked about it several times but I'm too lazy to do enough yoga to make it happen.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
This reminds me of the old joke which goes : "why do animals lick their privates?" The answer is "because they CAN !" I know that if I were flexible enough to do it, I would have certainly tried it LOL. I really think that many men regardless of whether they are str8, bi or gay would do the same if they could. Heck, I'd even venture to say that many women would eat themselves if they could....

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Well, I tried to suck myself once and I ending up falling off the couch..LOL. When I tease and edge myself for awhile, I can give myself a facial though..I guess that's the next best thing.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(226 posts)
Just curding thru through the various forums and saw this one. Both of us said IF WE COULD WE WOULD although both of us do damn good on each other.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(88 posts)
If I could do that, the Mrs would be continually turned on. :)

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(268 posts)
If I could do that Id never leave the house lololol

State College PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I could still suck my own cock, but when I was a bit younger I would get my legs up over my head and lock my feet into the head board an be able to get my soft cock into my mouth. I loved feeling it get hard in my mouth until I would cum. Put a toy in and it was even hotter.

Urbana OH
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I am not even interested in self-sucking. It's like preferring masturbating than sucking someone else's dick. I will choose the partner every time.

Oakley CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I only knew one guy who could do that. We used to hook up, get naked and jerk off together. During one of our jerk off sessions, he told me he could suck his own cock. I told him I'd have to see it to believe it. He laid back on the bed threw his legs back over his head, his cock disappearing partially inside his mouth. I watched as he sucked himself off. I witnessed the cum ooze out of the corner of his mouth. That was hot! All I could think was, if I could do that, I'd never leave my room.

Liverpool NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Used to do that, when I was younger and more flexible... :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(380 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: sucking your own cock