Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › sucking cock
TOPIC: sucking_cock
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
how often would you like to suck a nice cock if it was there for you anytime

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 46
User Details are only visible to members.
No offense taken vpilot69. Thanks for the suggestion. If my wife would consider it. I also feel that it would be safer with couples.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(50 posts)
One day am going to sit in front a gloryhole and fine out how many I can to completion

Gretna LA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
No criticism in tended @Tomjordan, I just think the pool of possibilities would be increased for the cocksucking scenario for you and your wife if single males were able to see your profile. Like any suggestion, you can take it for what it's worth. :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Maybe so Vpilot62, but I agree with MikePDBKelly, to me it would only be fun as a couple, I wouldn't mind swapping, licking while she was being fucked or fluffing in between, but it really only turns me on if she is watching, not into humiliation or being cuckolded though, maybe it's my thing, but that's the way I feel at this time.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(50 posts)
How often? hmmmmm. If I had a special friend who lived close I would say as often as the urge hit me or him

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(917 posts)
@TomJord, you might have more success with that if your profile was open to single males.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Hard to put a number on it... But as often as I could without interfering with my wife time. Hell, I'd be game to have a lineup of cocks to suck, but only get to do it once a week or such.

Waynesboro PA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I would enjoy sucking cock with my wife anytime

Houston TX
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I love sucking cock, so as much as possible. My past girlfriend thought it was terrific and encouraged me to do it as often as I wanted. Of course, that meant that she got to watch more frequently as well, which made her so wet. Their is nothing like going down on cock while a woman watches who is into it. When we were together, I was with a man probably twice a week, so I got enough cock and was still able to satisfy her. Sh

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Hard to admit it but every morning would be great. Would love to wake up to a dick in my face. Every evening would be great, too. Too bad none of you are in CA.

Shingle Springs CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 46
TOPIC: sucking cock
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.