Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › sucking cock
TOPIC: sucking_cock
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
how often would you like to suck a nice cock if it was there for you anytime

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 31
User Details are only visible to members.
only sucked two swallowed one but if it was the right mood I'm game and luv swallowing also like it rough force fucking my mouth

Kansas City KS
Username hidden
(1 post)
just as often as anything else. if it's there for the taking, why not take it.

Concord Twp OH
Username hidden
(30 posts)
How often? As much as I could :) Hopefully I will be in a relationship where the woman is ok that I want cock or with a guy who's ok that I want pussy now and then. In a threesome, the other guy being bi is not required for fun, but to me it makes it even better.

Briarwood NY
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I hope you knocked his teeth in

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(197 posts)
B4 I got married, I like to suck cock every day. sometimes I would suck four or fives guys when I went to the mens spa downtown milwaukee. When I got married I stopped and kinda forgot about it for awhile maybe four years or so and then I started thinking about blowing guys, I would fantasize about sucking big black cock (my favorite)while jacking off and finally told my wife about some of it maybe two months ago. (She had found some of the lube I used and I had to come clean) so to speak. She was kind of hurt but asked me if I liked sucking cock more than her pussy and of course I had to say her pussy. I have deep down been hoping I would get the chance to bring her on-board but it seems not ever going to happen. she is a sweetheart and I love almost everything about her so I do not want to leave her. I agreed to go to some rather in depth counseling however I doubt that will help. I love to suck cock plain and simple...I was broke in by an uncle at a very young age..Yes it was child molestation plain and simple but he is dead and I faced him about it just b4 he died. Anybody else have a similar experience?

Elkhorn WI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Regularly. More often than not. Really it would be great to have a regular cock that can satisfy the Mrs. and I can suck before, during, after her and whenever in between that he wants it...

Gettysburg PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
A lot more often than I have been.

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Every day or every time I play, I would like to get my cock sucked every day too ... but that doesn't happen.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Weekly

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Daily

Arkport NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 31
TOPIC: sucking cock
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.