sucking cock : Swingers Discussion 1722951011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malessucking cock
TOPIC: sucking cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I do prefer women, but I'd suck a cock a couple times per week. Be interesting to be the center of a blow-bang once or twice.

Longmont CO
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I haven't kissed a guy yet, but in the heat of passion I don't think I would rule it out. My wife can't get enough of watching me suck on a cock and I think kissing would put here over the edge!!!! And when she gets all fired up then there is no boundaries and the best sex ever and the love between her and I all that more deeper.

Farmington MN
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I was asked recently attracts me to guys I said just a hard cock... I think women may like guys to kiss more than guys do. To me if it turns my girl on then it turrns me on too.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
"Just curuious if this is common among bi males. I am not attracted to guys, don't want to kiss a guy, but the thought of a dick in my mouth is hot."

------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it is very common.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(402 posts)
there would be noting hotter then sucking a cock in front of a couple ladies that are on the dom side . I would suck or even 69 with another man any chance i get

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Haven't yet, very interested in trying though. Just curuious if this is common among bi males. I am not attracted to guys, don't want to kiss a guy, but the thought of a dick in my mouth is hot.

Nashport OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Being bi-sexual you have the best of both worlds, and my opinion... if your having fun it doesn't matter if it's a cock or pussy, enjoy!!!! I like both equally.

Farmington MN
Username hidden
(44 posts)
As often as possible.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Every time! Why ignore half the population as a potential lover? Seems like a waste to me.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
I like to please as others watch . Going to gunnison Friday love to try a cock...

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: sucking cock