sucking cock : Swingers Discussion 172295
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malessucking cock
TOPIC: sucking cock
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
how often if it was up to you would you cuck cock

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was just talking to a bi-sexual guy that wants to come over for a little male on male fun but he's worried because he has been having trouble getting hard, although I prefer to suck on a hard cock, even in his case, soft or hard I would enjoy sucking on any cock, anytime.

Farmington MN
Username hidden
(44 posts)
David here,, I would suck cock everyday if I could.

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Daily, I really enjoy pleasing other men with my mouth and throat, then they reward me with a load of man seed. Yum, Yum.

Tenino WA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
At least once every day if I could, but until that happens, I will enjoy sucking cock whenever the situation presents itself. I only wish I would have started sucking cock 30 years ago.

Waukesha WI
Username hidden
(13 posts)
How long are you in town for Border?

Farmington MN
Username hidden
(44 posts)
As often as possible. Always up for a naked man to play with. Sitting in Minneapolis tonite and wish I had a nice clean cock in my mouth.

Lake Mills IA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
To answer the original post.

Any time that a cock becomes available is the time I want to suck it. I am the male here.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Lol very bill The first time is a little nerve racking havin a cock in my nouth thought is hot reality a little nervous.. Don't wanna a gag Want it to be pleasing And can I swallow it all

I just went to my firt bi party and stroked my first two cockcs qand to different blew me.. my first male bj one I came allot. The guy was like wow.. I noticed that while the guys were gettin riden by a woman as they were bringing men around for him to suck as she fucked u.. I wasn't ready to be on my back just yet...

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
"Would be great to find a couple" ......... Why a couple? What is she supposed to do, hold your hair back? ..........."with a bi male".......So you want the male to teach you?....." who would like to train a virgin cock sucker"........OK here is your wish granted, just follow the steps below.

1. Have you had your cock sucked and did you like it?

2. What did you like about it?

3. ok now go do what you liked. Poooof. you are trained.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
I joined SLS so I could find a cock to suck for my first-time experience. Wanting to find a couple or suitable single man. We'll see how it goes.

Burnsville MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: sucking cock