sucking : Swingers Discussion 575351031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malessucking
TOPIC: sucking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
you always swallow...unless you share it with someone and then you both swallow........the feeling of the ejaculation in your mouth is worth it...mmmmm

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6619 posts)
Suck a cock to the finish and not swallow, what a waste. That is part of the thrill, feeling the cock throb and then tasting the warm salty cum on your tounge ...... yum.

Iola WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Hey now. I love being with a couple and suck his cock as she watches, and I'll get even harder for her or him to suck. Nothing better! I did just meet with a friend and suck him dry, I took his whole load and swallowed it all. I like it. As he pumped my warm mouth and got bigger I sucked harder. He came and I swallowed. Nice. Want to release?

Evansville WI
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Either way is fine by me, whatever makes my partner happy is usually what happens. For me it is hot either way as long as he cums :)

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(24 posts)
When swinging I used condoms.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Swallow all the way thats the treat to sucking, and hey I suck for the fun and the excitment of doing a good job done, and when one sucks good you should recieve a treat for doing the good job and there so much of a great feeling and you know when that feeling going to happen cause you can feel everything and everything starts to swell and the blood is building and it is getting fatter and stiffer and all at once that treat comes to fullfilment and then you suck and lick it clean and make sure job well done for the next one..SLURP

Windsor Canada
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I do not swallow, But a good blast all over the face is perfect for wipeing his cock all over his cum and going back down on him. Cum covered cock better than Ice Cream

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Only did it twice, but I was so turned on I swallowed...kinda surprised me that the wife never would....it was kinda good........

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
you have to take it in your mouthand swap it or swallow it...it intensifys the experience for the guy getting his cock sucked and i love the feeling of it pulsing cum into my mouth...........

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6619 posts)
suckit and suckit and swirl and slide aNd suck and enjoy and gladly receive in thy mouth as it stretches my mouth and blows hot salty sweet cum in my mouth, then more and again and again.. Windsor needs more cock to be sucked.slirp

Windsor Canada
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 52   End
TOPIC: sucking