so many bi guys, but no one wants to meet : Swingers Discussion 1763051018
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesso many bi guys, but no one wants to meet
TOPIC: so many bi guys, but no one wants to meet
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   18 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not all of us are flakes! Some of us will show every time.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(82 posts)
Hey, one issue may be that your profile blocks single males! If you are looking for single bi males (such as myself) you might want to adjust that!

Manlius NY

Username hidden
(42 posts)
Hump and new, both of you guys are listed as straight. That could be part of the reason.

Craigslist works well for a couple trying to find a bi guy. Go under casual encounters and look in the section named M4MW and find guys there or post an ad to MW4M. if you cant find a bi guy there, there's something wrong. We get on average 300 emails when we do post an ad there and usually narrow it down to 10 that are real, our type, serious and "get it" then make a joint decision on who we want to play with. its really not that difficult. You do need to post more than one picture and clearly state what you are looking for.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1143 posts)
well that depend there several bi guys that will not play if there is a woman in the room also some guys are not your type or somor not profile pic try a bookstore

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(179 posts)
I realize real life gets in the way. I'm not talking about the people who chat with you and tell you. I'm talking about the people who are on the site, you e-mail them never hear anything or they ask to see pics and you never hear from them again. I chat with a lot of men cpls and females, I don't mind that they are busy at least they acknowledge.

D

Albany NY

Username hidden
(266 posts)
same here.seems everyone talks a good game but no action

East Camden AR

Username hidden
(86 posts)
Life happens. Swinging may have a different priority for different people. Time to play must be rationed out between straight friends, family, and of course swingers. Being bi also narrows the field so finding a partner is one thing, making both schedules is another problem. Don't forget that travel time has to be included. If someone lives next door, sure you can meet on a moments notice. That is usually not the situation.

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
I'm in the Albany NY area. Lots of guys listed as bi or bi-curious, but every one is always so busy. do you find the same problem in your area? should we think these guys are just fakes?

Albany NY

Username hidden
(266 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   18 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: so many bi guys, but no one wants to meet