so many bi guys, but no one wants to meet : Swingers Discussion 1763051011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesso many bi guys, but no one wants to meet
TOPIC: so many bi guys, but no one wants to meet
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with IFlirtDoYou2. Just another way of saying its a life-get-in-the-way thing.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(387 posts)
The great majority of bi men are married or in relationships with women who just want str8 boring m/f sex and who do not know their man has bi desires for 3somes with couples and 1 on 1 with other men. Most would like to share their wife/gf with other couples or men, but they know it will never happen. They can only meet when their work and family schedules allow and there is not a chance for them to be caught at it and risk their marriage/relationship. Believe me I know lol. There is no such thing as instant 3some or instant hookup with bi men. It has to be talked about and planned....

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
Sorry, CNY - we moved farther west, and we're a couple - other than those rather big factors, you two look very interesting.

We prefer to meet new people at on-premises clubs or parties, or at a restaurant or other very public place with no pressure to go to the house or a hotel (as in just met/to feel them out for sex - if we already know them, that's a different story!).

Chances of meeting brand-new people from SLS at a home or a hotel room is unlikely.

Meeting a stranger we've never talked to before at the hotel bar, or at an adult theater is a negotiably different story.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We find that most of the bi guys in our area are married cheating on their wife. We would really like to find a single bi guy in our area that we are compatible with.

Ilion NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Coordinating schedules has always been the tough part for me. Can't say there is a shortage of couples. I'd rather meet people with busy lives, than those who sit at home all day and are always available. Something about people not having an active life is a turn off to me.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Njtech, "committed" relationships are rare among swingers, most want casual or NSA.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(401 posts)
"Does anyone want a simple sensual friendship with one committed guy anymore ?" -------------------- Sounds like you're more interested in polyamory than swinging?

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(401 posts)
I have a theory; I met a nice bi couple and we've actually developed a great friendship. But we chatted for 3 months before meeting. After the first encounter we all agreed we shouldn't have waited so long, but more than made up for lost time. :). Chemistry is such a challenge, especially transitioning from chat to meet. I think patience is the key. They have each other and probably their regulars for sex. So many bi couples, like most couples, are in no tremendous rush. Single men/single bi men generally want to get laid, and they know that. Not all single men think that way (myself included), and not all couples subscribe to the notion single men JUST want to get laid. But the perception is out there, and unfortunately it seems that many couples subscribe to it.

Alpine CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Not all of us are flakes! Some of us will show every time.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Hey, one issue may be that your profile blocks single males! If you are looking for single bi males (such as myself) you might want to adjust that!

Manlius NY
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: so many bi guys, but no one wants to meet