single bi and lonley or just a little ranting, : Swingers Discussion 113003
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malessingle bi and lonley or just a little ranting,
TOPIC: single bi and lonley or just a little ranting,
Created by: arganuat
Original Starting post for this thread:
was married 20 years and thought things were going along fine, never strayed and although the opportunities were there I did belive in the sanctimony of marriage. things started going south after the wife had our baby girl "post Partum" she said and lost all interest in me, she came home a few years later and wanted a divorce, said she had a boyfriend and wanted to move on. so I moved out and started anew. at first I was happy looking for a women to date and possibly more. met some really strange ladies and some very fasinating ones, met one who was not looking to get married but just wanted a steady fling with out the commitment. I played here on occasion with a few couples and some single ladies from other so called normal sites with her knowledge but she wanted nothing to do with this type of life style and has now moved on. thus leaving me single agian. although I had one bi experience in my youth I had not given much thought on the subject until I became a member of this site. was listed as straight and kept getting hit on by guys on here, some listed as straight and others that are bi, got nasty messages from male halves of couples that felt that this was there own private playground, and no reply from the unicorns. so my interest shifted to bi play and that in itself has been a challenge. so having said all that, I am still bi and very single. I will keep looking for that allusive unicorn that is ok with my life style choice and hopefully find a couple that would like to add a single Bi male to the mix . thanks and keep it fun and safe.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
was married 20 years and thought things were going along fine, never strayed and although the opportunities were there I did belive in the sanctimony of marriage. things started going south after the wife had our baby girl "post Partum" she said and lost all interest in me, she came home a few years later and wanted a divorce, said she had a boyfriend and wanted to move on. so I moved out and started anew. at first I was happy looking for a women to date and possibly more. met some really strange ladies and some very fasinating ones, met one who was not looking to get married but just wanted a steady fling with out the commitment. I played here on occasion with a few couples and some single ladies from other so called normal sites with her knowledge but she wanted nothing to do with this type of life style and has now moved on. thus leaving me single agian. although I had one bi experience in my youth I had not given much thought on the subject until I became a member of this site. was listed as straight and kept getting hit on by guys on here, some listed as straight and others that are bi, got nasty messages from male halves of couples that felt that this was there own private playground, and no reply from the unicorns. so my interest shifted to bi play and that in itself has been a challenge. so having said all that, I am still bi and very single. I will keep looking for that allusive unicorn that is ok with my life style choice and hopefully find a couple that would like to add a single Bi male to the mix . thanks and keep it fun and safe.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: single bi and lonley or just a little ranting,