Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males shaving or waxing
TOPIC: shaving or waxing
Created by: FitnFun4Someone The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I use NAIR Nice and smoothe,no razor burn and NO telltale hairs !!

Akron OH
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I've been smooth for years. Shave front and back daily. Wife loves it as well as our friends and a couple of family members.

Grand Island FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I've been smooth for years. Shave front and back daily. Wife loves it as well as our friends and a couple of family members.

Grand Island FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I shave or trim my whole body. I got my back waxed when I was single, but now that I'm a couple, she takes care of it for me.

New Buffalo MI
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Wife is going to wax me (pubes) for the first time soon; we are just trying to find the time when our videographer friend can tape it for us (my GF wants to see the process and my reaction).

Brea CA
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Been shaving pubes,thighs and buttocks for a couple of years. At first it was very irritating but now that skin is used to it I get a smooth shave with no problems. Recently I had first of four laser treatments which has reduced shaving but it will take all four before I get to completely stop shaving.

I just love the smooth feel and look especially when lubed up!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Remember, each person's skin sensitivity is different, so each person's reactions to shaving, waxing, and removal chemicals is different. I'd like to dispell a myth. Shaving does not increase the amount of hair. A mechanical action like shaving has nothing to do with creating new hair follicles. It can seem like you have more hair because as it grows in you feel each and every stubby little hair, ones you hadn't felt before when they were long. Waxing can reduce the amount of hair, because hair follicles can get damaged and give up the ghost after being yanked out a number of times.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Surgi brazilian wax for private parts, do it frequently and it decreases how much hair you have, and its less uncomfortable then the first time you use it. Great results

Aiken SC
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Follow the directions and you prevent being burned. :-p Some chemical shavers explicitly tell you not to put them there... don't use those and you should be OK.

Charlottesville VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Honry, you'd better get the Mrs to help you out before you have an accident!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: shaving or waxing