shaved : Swingers Discussion 43910
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesshaved
TOPIC: shaved
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
do the women and men like a clean shaven cock better.To me a clean shaven cock would be better.easy to get to lick more without all the hair. im learning

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
(Male) I use hair conditioner and do it in the shower, regular razor no problems. The conditioner softens the hair I guess, makes a good clean shave. Those complaints about grow back I can relate to in the beginning, but now its no big deal if I let it go a few days.

Billings MT
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I have shaved for 20 years. I decided to try laser and have went to 2 appts with 4 left to go. It does hurt and is a bit expensive, but I want to be smooth for life.

Effingham IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hey Luvbi, Next time waxing. It sounds painful and it can hurt in some spots but it's over very fast and it lasts about two weeks. The ONLY problem is you have to let it grow back a little before you do it again. But at least you don't have to shave several times a week.

Dixon CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Ok.. I did it. Shaved clean. My wife says she likes it. Other women say they do also. I think its they get together in the restrooms and laugh their asses off knowing they got me to shave my privates and now have the same itch they do. I get a bad 5:00 shadow. I have to keep lotion at work to use in the afternoon. I have tried a few different blades. the more the better, but the electric trimmer seems to work the best. I know that if I let it grow back I will be in serious pain for a couple of days which will provide some good laughs for my wife and the other women here to conspire to get us guys to join in their misery. :-)

Shoreline WA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Shaved is always the best. To avoid the rash until your body is used to being shaved, use a powder to keep the area dry. Talcum works so does corn starch believe it or not. A shaved cock is not only more sensitive but for me much more fun to suck.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
If you don't keep it smooth the grow back is very painful. I shaved once, the growing back was realllyyyy bad, so now I just keep it trimmed.

Shoreline WA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Both shaved here and love it. Also an indicator for the nude beach as to who is swiger friendly!! LOL, an observation not a fact.

Port St Lucie FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Shaved is always popular. I have never met anyone that didn't care for it. I love the feel of being shaved and to me it feels more naked. A thick bush is like clothing you can't take off. I am compelled to go down on anyone I'm with that is shaved.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
definitely shaved...all the more fun for the tongue...and so much smoother

Webster NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
my lady prefers me shaved. Hey, if that means she'll pay more attention to my cock and balls, I'll do it every day!

Indiana PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: shaved