Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males recruiting a bi male and-or bi couple
TOPIC: recruiting a bi male and-or bi couple
Created by: 2realhottys
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello been on here for a while but first time posting so bar wtih us My fantasy has allways been to see my husband with another man huge turn on to watch and particiapte HE said he would be willing to do it willing for my b-day well few months later and still havent so we thought b/c summer is coming up we thoguht it would be a perfect idea to try and find someone now so if you bi m or couple with pics to prove yourselves please give us an email and tell us what u think. Age and looks not trully important but we are somewhat selective b.c of bad past experience . We will give u more details later upon request so drop us an email if intersted and we can work somethign out HOPE this really works out Amy and Tony

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Doggone Amy, you are smokin'! You may be able to convert some straight guys just with your looks!

Kane

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Well, all I can say is I wish I were closer to Cleveland, and I hope you come to visit New Orleans some time! Still plenty of fun to be had here!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hello been on here for a while but first time posting so bar wtih us My fantasy has allways been to see my husband with another man huge turn on to watch and particiapte HE said he would be willing to do it willing for my b-day well few months later and still havent so we thought b/c summer is coming up we thoguht it would be a perfect idea to try and find someone now so if you bi m or couple with pics to prove yourselves please give us an email and tell us what u think. Age and looks not trully important but we are somewhat selective b.c of bad past experience . We will give u more details later upon request so drop us an email if intersted and we can work somethign out HOPE this really works out Amy and Tony

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: recruiting a bi male and-or bi couple