Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › recruiting a bi male and-or bi couple
TOPIC: recruiting_a_bi_male_and-or_bi_couple
Created by: 2realhottys
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello been on here for a while but first time posting so bar wtih us My fantasy has allways been to see my husband with another man huge turn on to watch and particiapte HE said he would be willing to do it willing for my b-day well few months later and still havent so we thought b/c summer is coming up we thoguht it would be a perfect idea to try and find someone now so if you bi m or couple with pics to prove yourselves please give us an email and tell us what u think. Age and looks not trully important but we are somewhat selective b.c of bad past experience . We will give u more details later upon request so drop us an email if intersted and we can work somethign out HOPE this really works out Amy and Tony

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Doggone Amy, you are smokin'! You may be able to convert some straight guys just with your looks!

Kane

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Well, all I can say is I wish I were closer to Cleveland, and I hope you come to visit New Orleans some time! Still plenty of fun to be had here!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hello been on here for a while but first time posting so bar wtih us My fantasy has allways been to see my husband with another man huge turn on to watch and particiapte HE said he would be willing to do it willing for my b-day well few months later and still havent so we thought b/c summer is coming up we thoguht it would be a perfect idea to try and find someone now so if you bi m or couple with pics to prove yourselves please give us an email and tell us what u think. Age and looks not trully important but we are somewhat selective b.c of bad past experience . We will give u more details later upon request so drop us an email if intersted and we can work somethign out HOPE this really works out Amy and Tony

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: recruiting a bi male and-or bi couple
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.