Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › one on one male play
TOPIC: one_on_one_male_play
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
27 to 36 of 113
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I have been meeting straight couples whom we have enjoyed playing with. I have been getting the urge to try a bi experience since seeing naked guys has been a turn on for me when we play. What would you suggest for a first experience. A one on one so another guy can give me the attention I need to get started or with another couple where the guys is bi.

New York NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I get to Vegas 3 or 4 times a year. Id enjoy meeting you and showing you how hot it can be. I def enjoy french kissing a CD that looks as good as you do Jaime

Open your profile to single males so we can swap messages

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(85 posts)
When I started dressing 4 1/2 years ago it was strictly females and couples. If I was going to suck cock the wife or girlfriend had to be there. The more I get addicted to sucking cock the more I now want to try m/m

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(84 posts)
You just have to get used to guys that ask to play one on one when they are part of a couple and they list themselves as straight. I'm open to MM play and get just as turned on kissing and making out with a man as when with a woman or couple. I'm in this scene for sex and lust. It is such a turn on to use massage oils to turn a guy or lady on then lick, suck, kiss and play with them to get them off.

Making others cum is where I get my pleasure...............many timesI don't get off. If anyone has interest, check my profile and get back to me. Have been in the bisex mfm and mm scene for a long long time.

Robert

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(85 posts)
yes definitely!!! I Have many times most with same person!! M2M is amazing!! better Concentration and utimate orgasms, different but a good different feeling

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
any other combination is fine with me.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(182 posts)
To me the wife being turned on is part of the fun. I can't see meeting for male to male play. I would play if the wife wanted to watch or play if it was mm and ff so I could watch them. But I can't see just meeting a male to play with. The whole sexual experience is the real turn on. Skin to skin, taste of her on his dick the cum mixed with her and vice versa for the other couple. I want to have it all, pussy, tits, asses, and cocks. I mean that is the ultimate play, right?

Houston TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I'm certain that orgasms with boyfox are seismic!

Traverse City MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Great post JaneandJohnQ! We've chatted before and really wish we were closer so we could meet. I'm much like Theotherside234 and prefer MM play, the essence of my sexuality. I certainly can play with couples where there is plenty of mutual MM play. On the Kinsey scale I'm a solid 5, out and love it!

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I have played with MM situations but what really gets us both hot is Bi MMF situations.

Springboro OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
27 to 36 of 113
TOPIC: one on one male play
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.