Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › one on one male play
TOPIC: one_on_one_male_play
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
17 to 26 of 112
User Details are only visible to members.
MY WIFE GOT ME INTO SUCKING A COCK WITH HER AND I'VE CUM TO LOVE A HARD DICK AND HOT CUM. I WOULD ENJOY A M/M GET TOGETHER BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY ONE ANY WHERE NEAR NASHVILLE TN ON THIS FORM. ANY ONE OUT THERE WHO LOVE SUCKING COCK AS MUCH AS I DO?

Dickson TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GF,

I won't let their scale define me. I yam how I yam and that all that I yam.... Popeye

Northville NY
Username hidden
(484 posts)
never knew what that scale was, googles it and found im a pretty low number lol

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
Opps you're correct. Then I'm probably 4-5 but at times maybe 3Ish.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I thought the Kinsey scale only went up to 6.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(484 posts)
This is a great thread, I've enjoyed reading it. I love M2M play with or without her in the room. She definitely enjoys being part of the fun and is happy to be included or to watch. We do find it difficult to find guys who really are into man to man action. Much of the time it's some guy who will do anything to get into her panties. So if a guy isn't into kissing, going 1 on 1 or giving blow jobs we don't proceed. I'm fluid on the Kinsey scale but probably mostly in the 6-8 range.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
try it on your own first. At least once. With wife looking on it could become a distraction. You may become so self conscious that you won't be able to enjoy an experience that otherwise may have been great fun

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
@GerriM, I suggest you discuss this with your wife and take her preferences into account. Another option you didn't mention was bringing a bi guy into your play with the two of you.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(495 posts)
My wife and I have been meeting straight couples whom we have enjoyed playing with. I have been getting the urge to try a bi experience since seeing naked guys has been a turn on for me when we play. What would you suggest for a first experience. A one on one so another guy can give me the attention I need to get started or with another couple where the guys is bi.

Glenn Heights TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I get to Vegas 3 or 4 times a year. Id enjoy meeting you and showing you how hot it can be. I def enjoy french kissing a CD that looks as good as you do Jaime

Open your profile to single males so we can swap messages

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(80 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
17 to 26 of 112
TOPIC: one on one male play
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.