one on one male play : Swingers Discussion 2061341024
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesone on one male play
TOPIC: one on one male play
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   24 to 33 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I enjoy male on male play with or without the wife there its just hard to find another guy close that is into it also.

Valley Springs AR
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I can't say I wouldn't ever, but my bi play has been sucking a bull's cock or letting him fuck my ass. I'm not interested in kissing, seducing or caressing another man. However, if a bull wanted to come by for a quick fuck or blow job I would probably do that. I doubt I would ever set up a glory hole, but that scenario is appealing, just focusing on sucking a guy's cock.

Rockledge FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I went from zero to 60 on the orally bi speedometer the first time I had mutual oral sex with a man. It was during a mfmf 4some with my ex-hotwife and a bi couple we'd met twice before. The wives had encouraged the guy-guy fun and I had already promised my slutwife I'd try sucking a cock for her if another guy ever initiated the action. Little did I (or she) know how much I would enjoy it and begin to desire other men in our bed as much as she did ! It was differently erotic and exciting and led us both to seek bi men for mfm 3somes. I had always adored watching her and double teaming her with other men in 4somes. While I enjoyed the variety and hot sex with other women in 4somes, she was still the woman I'd rather be eating and fucking. Pleasing each other and other men together (and vice-versa being pleased by other men) became our mutual thrill and the most satisfying mode of swinging for us both.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
Said I'd never do that... There's that damned word again!

Washington PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
In a group or one on one is fine with the right person. The chemistry needs to be there to fully enjoy the scene.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Both sexes are exciting in their own ways.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Have a few friends that I play with 1 lady and a few men. The lady loves and gets really horny when us guys get together for playtime. After a few minutes of someone getting topped, she loves a hard one in her and she really soaks the bed. And when he cums the other takes to licking it out and she splashes his face. Some time you have to hold your breath until she stops squirting.

Baytown TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
argonaut, I feel the same in that if a guy is having such a great time sucking my cock, why wouldn't he want me to have that pleasurable experience, too?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(9 posts)
while I identify as a bi versatile top, my #1 preference is women #2 couples. have and will play with a single male on occasion as long as they reciprocate meaning if all they are interested in is getting topped with no reciprocation then to me that is gay witch is ok just not my preference.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I'm ok with her there but I am more comphortable with one on one or 2 couples. When there are 2 guys and one gal, sometimes the gal will become the focus even if she dosen't want to be. I also find that I sometimes don't relax enough to enjoy the situation if my wife is watching. Just saying LOL

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   24 to 33 of 62   End
TOPIC: one on one male play