Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › one on one male play
TOPIC: one_on_one_male_play
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
11 to 20 of 112
User Details are only visible to members.
Hahaha. You beat me to the punch. Was going to say the same thing. Says he is straight too

Another truthful guy. Makes us open and honest guys look bad

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(83 posts)
I think its very funny that Tom of "Tom Karen1" enjoys a nice big thick cock, but has his profile blocked from single males?

Medford MA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
It doesn't matter to me if a guys lady is watching us, having mm play. As long as she doesn't try to take too much time on his cock.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1846 posts)
yes have had m2m play and have always enjoyed very much. Not a problem with me. Just very hard to find others with the same attitude.

Lafayette LA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Let us know if you are in the Orlando area. You sound very experienced. Sounds like you could show us the ropes for bi play.

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'm a few hundred miles from you (story of my life) and I love to suck cock, make out, jo, and 69 with a hot hung man while a woman watches. I fly all over the Southeast to meet couples and hot hung guys. Too bad we aren't a little bit closer.

Check my profile and you will see what I offer to couples. Who knows, we might want to meet somewhere in-between SC and TN

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(83 posts)
MY WIFE GOT ME INTO SUCKING A COCK WITH HER AND I'VE CUM TO LOVE A HARD DICK AND HOT CUM. I WOULD ENJOY A M/M GET TOGETHER BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY ONE ANY WHERE NEAR NASHVILLE TN ON THIS FORM. ANY ONE OUT THERE WHO LOVE SUCKING COCK AS MUCH AS I DO?

Dickson TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GF,

I won't let their scale define me. I yam how I yam and that all that I yam.... Popeye

Northville NY
Username hidden
(498 posts)
never knew what that scale was, googles it and found im a pretty low number lol

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
Opps you're correct. Then I'm probably 4-5 but at times maybe 3Ish.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
11 to 20 of 112
TOPIC: one on one male play
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.