Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males one on one male play
TOPIC: one on one male play
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have met a few couples who want the guys to meet and play alone before bringing the lady in on it so I have no problem with mm fun a plus side to this is he fills you in on her likes and what not to do when the three of us play

Freehold NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We only play together so no MM however, once the male half of one of our bi couple friends stayed overnight, his better half was good with us all playing but eventually my wife wanted to go to bed, she just said you boys have fun. That is the only time I've played MM, it was fun but really enjoy it more if she's involved and getting turned on watching!

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Never done MM alone. We're pretty much a play together only couple, though there has been exceptions among close friends. There was one time a couple was organizing a bi male orgy locally, two couples & a dozen or so bi guys. We were talking about going, thought it would fill a few fantasies we have. Ended up the Mrs had to work. She said I could go, and I was planning to, but the host for some reason jacked up the admission fee on single males beyond my affordability, so I backed out, as did half the other guys. It made no sense, ya'd think a bi male orgy event would be priced to encourage bi male attendance, this was exactly the opposite. We would consider a bi male orgy again, but it's a tough balance between the excitement of so many male options and our aversion to anal activities. As for one on one male bi play, I'm curious, and there are a couple couples we are close friends with, that if the situation presented itself, I'd be game. But I would not meet a new guy for one on one. My wife has an excellent sense of character, if she's not into someone, I can take it to the bank there's a damn good reason, and I better pay attention. And I'd never meet someone on CL.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
GF...maybe "get in the way" was a bad way to put it. I think it's more like the anticipation of one interferes with the reality of the other. Doing one and thinking about the other can be distracting, at least to me.

Potomac Falls VA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
I'm very lucky that my wife really likes watching me play with a guy, then of course she does join in!!

Graham TX
Username hidden
(102 posts)
maybe im not bi or not bi enough cause id never say the M/F stuff got in the way. lol

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1342 posts)
Interestingly, the times we've played with couples who are both bi, the MF stuff got in the way of real fun, I think for both of us. MM/FF is a real turn-on.

Wish more guys here would indicate interest in MM alone. Left to search for companionship on CL...not pretty.

Potomac Falls VA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
I prefer a bi cpl but am getting very use to just MM only play. One couple I play with, we'll be either in the pool or hot tub and then go inside where she say's "you boys play around and get ready for me" while she goes in and gets all sexy then comes back and plays with me while her husband watches. So the moral of the story is "I can go with either MM or MMF"

North Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
As my bride raley swings, I enjoy men visiting me for a good blowjob and fucking my tight asshole.

San Jacinto CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I will play alone with another guy, but if he is part of a couple, I would like to know her also and make sure she doesnt have any issues with it. I do prefer playing with a couple most of all.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(233 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 64   End
TOPIC: one on one male play