Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › one on one male play
TOPIC: one_on_one_male_play
Created by: funlyfriend
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know it is more fun to have both sexes involved with play. I can play mf mm mfm ffm mmff mfmfm or any other combo. how many of you guys can play mm, without a female in the room. Our profile clearly states she is not into 3somes, but guy contact me to say they will play mm is she is there. in our bood that is a threesome.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 112
User Details are only visible to members.
looking to make new friends in the Boston area. send me and note and we can chat Bunky

Boston MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Jus click the "map" button, lol

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(527 posts)
we need to google where simpsonville is :)

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Upstate wish you were my neighbor

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(231 posts)
I guess we are both "odd" or different. We both play with both males and females, both together and apart. Its all driven by schedule availability. Tomorrow for example, we will be playing at an adult theater for a couple of hours. Many will fuck her and she will suck many. I will enjoy watching her as well as sucking and getting sucked. We will both have a great time.

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Once again 1 SM makes all SM look bad.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Guys like Blkhunk3 are why we have our profile blocked to single men. We are interested in couples and single females. Single men first of all think my wife wants cock or to cuckold me. They get rude and don't believe that we are here for females for the wife. If I play Bi my wife does not participate. I guess we can say the same thing in a different context about Blkhunk3. Talking about Bi men while listed as a single straight guy. We changed from Bi male to straight because of the cuckold fantasies of single men. Then we closed our profile to all single men. Single men, we have found, are pushy and their mail is unwanted. Yes Blkhunk3, we do not want to be contacted by men like you.

South Bound Brook NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Looking for daytime oral mm play. Into sucking swallowing, nipple play. Can entertain.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
maybe he only plays bi in a full swap. and the amount of emails a couple gets from single guys is overwhelming at times. cant blame them for that

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. I guess he is a closet bi. And only looking for other straight (bi) guys in a couple situation.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 112
TOPIC: one on one male play
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.