new to bi swing: do couples show interest in brining a guy in : Swingers Discussion 143033
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesnew to bi swing: do couples show interest in brining a guy in
TOPIC: new to bi swing: do couples show interest in brining a guy in
Created by: rk8484
Original Starting post for this thread:
Not really having any experience, but wanting it pretty bad, do people find it harder to bring a guy into a couples mix. As in, will it be hard for me to find a couple to play with?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Same with what the others said.

Make a single bi-male profile and you'll have no problem finding couples.

Trying to play as a single using a couples profile will exclude you from many many couples.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
We will NOT meet with guys who are attached unless female is included and many couples feel the same. If you decide to go to a single profile you need to make it clear in your profile that you are part of a cpl and she is not interested. That is only fair to the cpls you are contacting.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
If you are looking to meet as a single male you should either have a single male profile or explain in your couples one and be sure you understand before a couple or single meets you they may want to web or phone your wife to make sure there is no drama and you can meet with her blessings. If all is in line then you should be able to find a couple to suit your desires and theirs.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
well I am part of a couple, but I don't think my other half is interested in my curiosity at the moment. We are both curious but feel she is doing it more as a support thing. Do you think creating a profile on my own would be better?

Long Beach NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
ditto

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
Are you a cpl or single posing as a cpl if you are not a cpl with a cpls profile it will be very hard finding a cpl

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Not really having any experience, but wanting it pretty bad, do people find it harder to bring a guy into a couples mix. As in, will it be hard for me to find a couple to play with?

Long Beach NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: new to bi swing: do couples show interest in brining a guy in