Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › my first bi exp
TOPIC: my_first_bi_exp
Created by: arganuat
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was in the navy at the time, a friends wife liked younger men. one night they invited me over and there where three ladies and the two of us guys his wife was a firie red head and a lot of fun! after a short time there where bodies every where, hands, mouths, all tangled in a nice little dog pile. when all the ladies wanted to see two guys going down on each other. well after a few shots of Quervo any thing was possible. directions where cumming from all the ladies. that was one hot night!

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
This is not my first bi experience but with a black man it was. He came over to install my Diretv and I noticed he had a bulge in his pants and I am married but wife was working so I started sucking my finger the whole time he was installing and when he got fin9ished he told me he wanted a blow job since I had been sucking my finger like crazy. I sucked him and he shot a big creamy load in my mouth. He has since come over about once a week and several times he has brought over another black guy, who did not want me to suck him until I talked him into it and now when they both come up they both have dicks out and waiting, the one I have been sucking the longest I have seen him and his wife and kids out in town and now I have let him fuck me bareback and his dick is good. I am a kinky person and after he shoots in me and he has a 12" dick he pisses in my ass, piss enema is GREAT. I have found out Black cum is the sweetest cum I have ever tasted and I have been sucking dick since the early 70's

Kirbyville TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I was in the navy at the time, a friends wife liked younger men. one night they invited me over and there where three ladies and the two of us guys his wife was a firie red head and a lot of fun! after a short time there where bodies every where, hands, mouths, all tangled in a nice little dog pile. when all the ladies wanted to see two guys going down on each other. well after a few shots of Quervo any thing was possible. directions where cumming from all the ladies. that was one hot night!

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: my first bi exp

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy