my first bi exp : Swingers Discussion 65120
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesmy first bi exp
TOPIC: my first bi exp
Created by: arganuat
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was in the navy at the time, a friends wife liked younger men. one night they invited me over and there where three ladies and the two of us guys his wife was a firie red head and a lot of fun! after a short time there where bodies every where, hands, mouths, all tangled in a nice little dog pile. when all the ladies wanted to see two guys going down on each other. well after a few shots of Quervo any thing was possible. directions where cumming from all the ladies. that was one hot night!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
This is not my first bi experience but with a black man it was. He came over to install my Diretv and I noticed he had a bulge in his pants and I am married but wife was working so I started sucking my finger the whole time he was installing and when he got fin9ished he told me he wanted a blow job since I had been sucking my finger like crazy. I sucked him and he shot a big creamy load in my mouth. He has since come over about once a week and several times he has brought over another black guy, who did not want me to suck him until I talked him into it and now when they both come up they both have dicks out and waiting, the one I have been sucking the longest I have seen him and his wife and kids out in town and now I have let him fuck me bareback and his dick is good. I am a kinky person and after he shoots in me and he has a 12" dick he pisses in my ass, piss enema is GREAT. I have found out Black cum is the sweetest cum I have ever tasted and I have been sucking dick since the early 70's

Kirbyville TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I was in the navy at the time, a friends wife liked younger men. one night they invited me over and there where three ladies and the two of us guys his wife was a firie red head and a lot of fun! after a short time there where bodies every where, hands, mouths, all tangled in a nice little dog pile. when all the ladies wanted to see two guys going down on each other. well after a few shots of Quervo any thing was possible. directions where cumming from all the ladies. that was one hot night!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: my first bi exp