Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males man cum in my ass
TOPIC: man cum in my ass
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is nothing wrong with fantasies.

I have fantasies that Im even afraid to tell my wife...haha

It is unfortunate that this lifestyle with the risks does cause you to have to keep some things as a fantasy that you never act out.

My biggest fantasy is my wife going bare with a guy. And I have a ton of things along those lines that go along with that.

Thankfully though, she is of stronger will than I am. Everytime we play, I admit I secretly hope that she will forget, or it will "just happen"

But in reality. If it did. As soon as he left both of us would be laying there and probably panic.

I wish we could find someone that we were comfortable enough to do that with but like I write in so many of my rambling posts. You just cant believe what you read online.

You think a married man "first timer" would be safe. Hes only sleeping with his wife. But then look at craigslist during the day. Post after post of married men looking for gay sex, while their wives are at work and know nothing. And some of those posts creep the hell out of me with what they are looking for.

So here you have some unsuspecting wife having sex with her husband, with no idea that her husband is taking bareback loads from gay men.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
That was my gist. ;-)

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Well, I have to give you that one. Condoms are definitely the correct "fashion" statement. However, that has nothing to do with the actual act itself (anal sex). That's what I was speaking about. But, if I misunderstood the gist of your statement I apologize.

Lafayette MS
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Akronfuntimes,

Personal opinion, but I don't agree. Bi-sex takes on all varying degrees of activities. Whether oral, anal, both, hand jobs, etc. The line that is the distinction between bi-sex and homosexuality comes in the relationship side of the issue. I may enjoy all types of bi-sex, but as I stated previously, I love women and my relationships are only with a woman. But to turn my nose up at a specific sexual act because it may be considered "gay" is ludicrous. Is a guy who has anal sex with a woman gay? Is a man who lets a woman do him in the ass with a strap- on gay? The physical intensity of anal sex holds true whether you're a man or a woman. Why not enjoy it?

Damn I've got a lot of hot air! :-)

Lafayette MS
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Haveadesire.

Welcome to the forum. Click on my post history, you'll see I'm very outspoken On that subject.

You will find bisexuality rampant on this site with both sexes. The difference is that men click the straight box in the profile.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Man cum in the ass exceeds most reasonable bi lifestyle expectations. It's really a dream of a homosexual male not a lifestyle participant.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
My bad. Though my comments to the general SLS population still stand. To me this would be the one community where openness, acceptance, and adventure would be the norm; and BS would be less pervasive. But, we are human. :-\

Lafayette MS
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I think it was in response to the comment by TigerEyes, whose profile says "Straight", not "bi".

Misleading others by lying in your profile is considered poor etiquette, therefore, he should be called out on it.

Waltham MA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
In response to Joey8189's comment about why would a man want to do this, do you understand the difference between being gay and being bi? I get so tired of people's reactions to bi-ness and not truly understanding the motivation.

First : being gay is a bio/psychological preference for same sex relationships. It is not strictly sexually motivated.

Second : being bi is just the desire to enjoy the many aspects of sexuality. It never ceases to amaze me the hypocrisy of people. It's okay for women to be bi. Just look at the preponderance of bi & bi-curious ladies on SLS. But if a guy wants to enjoy his bi sexuality it's gay, or "no bi-guys allowed". Like we're going to make your partner gay! Ignorance.

I love pussy more than anything, but sucking off a nice cock once in awhile can be a real thrill also. I am a "pleaser" and unlike women who can fake the big "O", a guy can't fake it. And getting that feeling of a nice load in your mouth is not only an awesome turn-on, but satisfying to to know the orgasm is the real thing.

Lafayette MS
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I dont think that would be on my wifes list of things she would like to see.

To get that many men to line up to fuck a guy bareback in the ass, would require some hard core gay guys.

The only thing you would be holding after that would be a shit ton of prescriptions for the rest of your life.

Sorry to be a downer in the fantasy section. But posts like that scare people away from bi couples.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 76   End
TOPIC: man cum in my ass