Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › man cum in my ass
TOPIC: man_cum_in_my_ass
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
41 to 50 of 76
User Details are only visible to members.
Akron, It's not a question of control, it's a cordial request to respect others. I don't see why that's soooooo hard. By the way welcome to the bi forums and or lifestyle?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(186 posts)
That's just life. You can't control other people.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Why does almost every post in the bi thread end up with some kind of bs argument. This thread is a perfect example of someone describing a fantasy whither it would ever be lived out or not is another story. It jumped to comments that he must be gay cause bi men would never want cum in there ass that progressed into arguments about bi men being listed a straight. Give it up already there are going to be bi or even gay men listed as straight. It's not going away and I would love to read threads with out reading the same arguments.

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
I'll give it some thought.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
No obsession on my part, I only interact with you when you come here to the gay cafe. And though I'm flattered by your offer, you're not my type, sorry. But you really ought to give some thought to being honest about your listing.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(527 posts)
I'm working on my courage.

The question is what is your obsession with me? You like me, don't you?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
So, akron, as much as you seem to be obsessed with the bi male forums, I really have to wonder when you are coming out of the closet.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(527 posts)
Yeah, get with the program.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
You must out yourself, you owe it to those who aren't bi friendly so that they can avoid you like the disease carrying vermin that all bi men are.

Get with the program.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(527 posts)
That's just not right.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
41 to 50 of 76
TOPIC: man cum in my ass
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.