man cum in my ass : Swingers Discussion 1740701031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesman cum in my ass
TOPIC: man cum in my ass
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In other words, you are an angry old dood.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron, I congratulate you on going to such an advanced kindergarten. You however still make assumptions or your mindless diatribe is just misguided babble. Tolerance is something all of us in this lifestyle should have. Maybe your Tolerance level for the bi community is less than you state, or (?) Place assumption here:-)

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
foot stomping fist pounding fag hating loudmouth in public, cocksuking queer in private ===================

None of the above apply to me but you seem to be quite an angry old fella. What's your diagnosis?

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
You're funny.

You're the fool if you think you're fooling anyone. We've all seen this type before, foot stomping fist pounding fag hating loudmouth in public, cocksuking queer in private. Exactly the type that most in these threads complain about.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(402 posts)
It's the exciting conversation and watching you make a fool of yourself that keeps bringing me back.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Well well Akron, can't stay away from the Gay Cafe, eh?

But still not out of the closet, I see.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(402 posts)
I learned in kindergarten that assumptions and tolerance are unrelated issues.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron, Your assumptions are funny too. Tolerance is something we all learn over time.

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Everything everyone is looking for is on here.

Plenty of bi men are into anal as well. Theyre on here.

I like this site the best since though it contains BS like everywhere else, it does tend to attract a more serious swinging crowd. There are less window shoppers on here than other places.

But we're on other sites also. This isnt the only place.

Go on a gay site like this and post what you are looking for and as a "straight married guy" you will be "their unicorn"

Go on craigslist and post, youll be flooded

This particular site tends to be more couple oriented straight traditional swinging where looking for things outside that box, requires some digging because though its here, its not advertised publicly.

We dont send initial emails here ever really. Since most couples list their guy as straight. Even though from our inbox we know there are tons who would be interested in us. They dont list it publicly so we would be wasting our time emailing people who we dont know if they are a match.

So we list me as bi. And they come to us. Listed as straight. But we would never have emailed them initially.

I hope this doesnt get deleted since I mention there are other options, "we're staying paying members and this is our favorite site" but yes, in addition to here, you should open yourself up to looking at more alternative sites where what you are looking for is more public.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Your constant whining like a little girl is annoying but toleratred.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 76   End
TOPIC: man cum in my ass